Yet another new guy from Nevada

SafariCurious

AH veteran
Joined
Mar 27, 2025
Messages
104
Reaction score
213
Media
5
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
1
Howdy, I'm from Vegas (Sin City) and I am pretty much an "adult-onset hunter."

I read Hemenway stories of hunting in Africa when I was young, and doing an African Safari has always been kind of on my "bucket-list".

It will probably be at least a couple years more before I am ready for a real African safari.

I'm not even sure yet which animals or where in Africa to go for, so I'll be doing a lot of reading and lurking here. I heard Zebra taste good and aren't too expensive so that is one I have in mind so far. I saw some Zebra rugs at a business associate's home, and thought they were beautiful. I also think warthogs look cool, especially in a "Euro-skull mount". I would also be interested in doing some fishing in Africa when I go on safari if possible, I have always liked fishing.
 
:S Welcome: You came to the right place
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome to the site-a great place to be a “lurker”
 
Good day! Welcome to AH! May you live the dream soon!
Regards
Johan
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome welcome
 
Welcome to AH SafariCurious!
 
Greetings SafariCurious,

Khomas Highland Hunting and Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you get a spare moment, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7621.png
    IMG_7621.png
    7.2 MB · Views: 91
  • IMG_7617.png
    IMG_7617.png
    6.9 MB · Views: 90
  • IMG_7618.png
    IMG_7618.png
    9.2 MB · Views: 91
  • IMG_7619.png
    IMG_7619.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 101
  • IMG_7612.png
    IMG_7612.png
    5.8 MB · Views: 84
  • IMG_1686.png
    IMG_1686.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 98
Welcome aboard. Zambia might be right up your ally. Hunting and Fishing. And we serve zebra and you should try some hippo too.
 
Welcome to AH
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,298
Members
169,335
Latest member
Mark225
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top