Would you like a Cigar?

Was cutting a Cigar, and found multiple thin wire strands inside the cigar.
Threw that cigar away.
IMG_20220828_100446639.jpg
 
WTF bro??? I would have taken that cigar back to the shop you got it from. What’s the name of the cigar? WOW, I’ve never seen that before.
 
WTF bro??? I would have taken that cigar back to the shop you got it from. What’s the name of the cigar? WOW, I’ve never seen that before.
These were the 10 pack of Aganorsa leaf new Cuba's that i got for cheap from cigar page. I dont like these anyway.
 
These were the 10 pack of Aganorsa leaf new Cuba's that i got for cheap from cigar page. I dont like these anyway.
Shit, write them an e-mail and bitch about it. Regardless if you paid a Buck per cigar, that is totally unacceptable and they should be aware.
 
Shit, write them an e-mail and bitch about it. Regardless if you paid a Buck per cigar, that is totally unacceptable and they should be aware.
Out of curiosity, I cut the cigar open with a razor knife. 3 wires about 2" long, and it looked liked someone scooped debris and clippings off the floor and rolled it into a cigar.
I realize this is a cuban sandwich cigar, but damn!
I won't ever purchase another Aganorsa product.
 
DO NOT contribute campaign money to the RNC. Donate directly to the candidates or Super Pacs.

Swamp Rat, Mitch McConnell, is doing everything he can to try and defund Trump endorsed candidates.

Right now, the GOP, is one of our problems
 
It’s an Oliva V 135 cigar night.

47C0FBC4-704C-4578-BA56-870FD6EA0E81.jpeg
 
DO NOT contribute campaign money to the RNC. Donate directly to the candidates or Super Pacs.

Swamp Rat, Mitch McConnell, is doing everything he can to try and defund Trump endorsed candidates.

Right now, the GOP, is one of our problems
Oops. My bad, this was supposed to post in politics thread.
 
Oops. My bad, this was supposed to post in politics thread.

That’s OK Brent. We just love your passion for all things cigar, as well as anything else you choose to focus on.
 
My plan :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

1661900890659.jpeg
 
Camacho Diploma cigars :)

14D7B5AC-A4E5-47A1-B95B-795BF2B0677B.jpeg
 
Three out of four is not bad :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
 
It’s a Padron 3000 night, celebrating 17 beautiful years with my wife. :)

65495D45-0047-4E28-930D-42A4B3AD8BDF.jpeg
 
It’s Padron Aniversario time :)

5AEF4CCC-D649-4C93-AF96-566F098CA7D5.jpeg
 
My Father Le Bijou 1922 :)

4065DA87-AF60-488B-B6E3-F98A08125660.jpeg
 
It’s a Cohiba night :)

FFE1109F-88EA-4AF3-85F0-109ADD44C221.jpeg
7CDFA2B0-11C1-422B-83C4-56C77AD865C6.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,352
Messages
1,573,823
Members
169,857
Latest member
RosaMansel
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top