Would you like a Cigar?

It’s Christmas in August in Middle Georgia :). I had to sample one :ROFLMAO:

2593F2FD-6049-4421-9D35-8FF24A48EBCA.jpeg

5AE3C021-8B4D-4615-BE61-962AE6FFB943.jpeg
 
Only 5 more of these nasty things to choke down, if just to get them the heck out of my humidor.
I rarely pick bad cigars to smoke, but this is one of those times.

Made by Casa Fernandez. Aganorsa Leaf
IMG_20220824_171216885.jpg
 
Putting my military retirement Pennies to good use :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
 
This is one of those deals you can’t say no to. $79.99 shipped. They are in AZ.

1661387725337.png
 
This is one of those deals you can’t say no to. $79.99 shipped. They are in AZ.

View attachment 484812

You evil, evil man. You’re now on my list with Brent.

“Dad, how come mom says when you pass away there will be no money left?” Shut up and bring me that CigarKing box.
 
You can give that one away, it’s a heck of a deal (y) :ROFLMAO:
 
2872552b-8a53-49d7-b146-da04f97f3c46-jpeg.484197


I have this tingling feeling I will be sitting there again this year later and this time I will have a cigar to show off as well. Thanks @BourbonTrail
 
2872552b-8a53-49d7-b146-da04f97f3c46-jpeg.484197


I have this tingling feeling I will be sitting there again this year later and this time I will have a cigar to show off as well. Thanks @BourbonTrail

Superb news Frederik ! What will be on the menu? :)
 
Happy birthday Uncle Mort. Long ashes my friend.
 
1661509661472.jpeg
 
It’s been a Padron night :)

DBBCD521-9AA5-4564-98B1-0D92ED62B674.jpeg
0D0CD408-DD51-414A-892D-63E337B1CA0E.jpeg
 
It’s about time you got on it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: You know we are an inpatient bunch.:ROFLMAO::LOL:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,571,751
Members
169,409
Latest member
HopeBelche
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top