Would you like a Cigar?

I think Mort uses one of these to haul his cigars on Safari, he says it holds almost enough for a 2 week excursion :D

View attachment 447947

One of those will be parked in his driveway with the Camacho mother lode. I believe, we need to pay Uncle Mort a visit to help unload and smoke some of that stash. :ROFLMAO:

First one of the weekend always seems the best.
IMG_20220121_155056273.jpg

not sure how I’m going to stay warm tonight :(

1642812320503.png

Yeah, but you are used to that kind of weather, us in the deep south are not. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Do I look cold :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

2FA28A7D-C252-41E0-9E57-BCCBE0A3741F.jpeg

I feel and probably look like Kenny from South Park with all the sh*t I have on. I can barely move :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Another great deal on Olivas from Cigar Page (y) It ends tonight. That’s $3.74 per stick for these Olivas.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-01-23 at 11.39.53 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-23 at 11.39.53 AM.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 46
A little something for Uncle Mort.

Go Titans!

Derrick Henry is a beast.

Thank you Brent. Alas, no matter how many lucky cigars I smoked, you can’t overcome shitty play. Best team won Saturday. But hey, what a fabulous weekend for smoking cigars and watching sports. Or just smoking cigars…..

Thank you Brent. Alas, no matter how many lucky cigars I smoked, you can’t overcome shitty play. Best team won Saturday. But hey, what a fabulous weekend for smoking cigars and watching sports. Or just smoking cigars…..
Yeah, I was surprised bye the loss. On a brighter note, the Packers lost. As a division rival, that makes me happy.

3 home teams lost this weekend. The Chiefs/Bills game has been good so far. Im pulling for the Bills in an upset.

I’m glad Tampa lost :ROFLMAO: Hoping the Bills can win this one(y)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zahadurahbrotherhood

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you