Would you like a Cigar?

I think Mort uses one of these to haul his cigars on Safari, he says it holds almost enough for a 2 week excursion :D

View attachment 447947

One of those will be parked in his driveway with the Camacho mother lode. I believe, we need to pay Uncle Mort a visit to help unload and smoke some of that stash. :ROFLMAO:

First one of the weekend always seems the best.
IMG_20220121_155056273.jpg

not sure how I’m going to stay warm tonight :(

1642812320503.png

Yeah, but you are used to that kind of weather, us in the deep south are not. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Do I look cold :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

2FA28A7D-C252-41E0-9E57-BCCBE0A3741F.jpeg

I feel and probably look like Kenny from South Park with all the sh*t I have on. I can barely move :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Another great deal on Olivas from Cigar Page (y) It ends tonight. That’s $3.74 per stick for these Olivas.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-01-23 at 11.39.53 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-23 at 11.39.53 AM.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 46
A little something for Uncle Mort.

Go Titans!

Derrick Henry is a beast.

Thank you Brent. Alas, no matter how many lucky cigars I smoked, you can’t overcome shitty play. Best team won Saturday. But hey, what a fabulous weekend for smoking cigars and watching sports. Or just smoking cigars…..

Thank you Brent. Alas, no matter how many lucky cigars I smoked, you can’t overcome shitty play. Best team won Saturday. But hey, what a fabulous weekend for smoking cigars and watching sports. Or just smoking cigars…..
Yeah, I was surprised bye the loss. On a brighter note, the Packers lost. As a division rival, that makes me happy.

3 home teams lost this weekend. The Chiefs/Bills game has been good so far. Im pulling for the Bills in an upset.

I’m glad Tampa lost :ROFLMAO: Hoping the Bills can win this one(y)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoraceBrei

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!