Would you like a Cigar?

Smoked a Cuban Bolivar this afternoon, and now smoking a Camacho Nicaraguan Barrel Rum cigar. I’m all packed and ready to go to SD. SD is ready for me with 38 MPH winds and temps below freezing at night. Day temps will be nice in the 40s & 50s. Hope to score on white tail deer, pheasants & some walleye fishing. See you guys in 10 days or so. Very little to no cell coverage where I’m going.

35C7F94C-8834-4F82-A88D-F9F83B76E856.jpeg
4B67A4CC-6325-4782-BB74-CA2F5CFF1275.jpeg
 
Smoked a Cuban Bolivar this afternoon, and now smoking a Camacho Nicaraguan Barrel Rum cigar. I’m all packed and ready to go to SD. SD is ready for me with 38 MPH winds and temps below freezing at night. Day temps will be nice in the 40s & 50s. Hope to score on white tail deer, pheasants & some walleye fishing. See you guys in 10 days or so. Very little to no cell coverage where I’m going.

View attachment 436011View attachment 436010
Sounds like those deer might be holed up in pockets out of the wind.
 
That’s ok, season opens on Sat, and I’ll be ready for when they move :)
 
1636683619701.jpeg

This was in Nov 2014 :). I hope I can repeat this success this year. :)
 
A rare afternoon smoke: Rocky Patel Vintage Connecticut. A truly wonderful and boring cigar - creamy white pepper throughout with no grassy hay and a wonderful straight burn. If simple Connecticuts are your jam, you will like this. If you think they are too simple, you will probably not fall in love with this. I guess I fall into the latter. I prefer a more mid-profile with a little more complexity. A very high quality cigar though.
 
Good evening gents. I am back from SD and alive. I didn't get to smoke too much due to cold weather with some 30+ MPH winds, which made this GA boy seek shelter during those days. I only smoked three cigars, two indoors, and one with a beautiful sunny day and 33 degree weather, and no wind. LOL. I ate something at the airport, and had in bed for a full day. I'm finally feeling better, and smoked a Cohiba Nicaragua to celebrate my hunt and my return home.

BTW, I started my SD report, and here is the link if you like to read about it.


Here are a couple of pictures of me smoking cigars in SD, one is with the owner of the lodge and best friend, and the other is me with my new favorite Rogue hat. LOL!!!!

Yo.jpg


smoke.jpg
 
It’s a great evening in Middle Georgia:)
950FC8A3-6774-43E1-9F86-0F7F3111D3CE.jpeg


8D468E5F-55D3-4C8B-8BF5-A1302C444D98.jpeg
 
Happy Thanksgiving brothers & sisters. Wishing you many blessings in this day and always. May your day be blessed with great smokes.
 
Waiting to see if any worthwhile Black Friday deals come out from the on-line Cigar guys.
CI, has one starting today, but I wasn't impressed with what they are offering so far.
 
F79A989C-BEF1-44C9-8A35-88B9E665E67F.jpeg
 
A buddy bought me a Dunbarton Sin Compromiso for a my birthday, so I had to one up him...LOL.
Dropped off a Davidoff to him for his birthday. He's never had a Davidoff before.

Enjoying an A.J
IMG_20211126_171726854.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,591
Members
169,377
Latest member
CoralTyt26
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top