Would you like a Cigar?

Smoked a Cuban Bolivar this afternoon, and now smoking a Camacho Nicaraguan Barrel Rum cigar. I’m all packed and ready to go to SD. SD is ready for me with 38 MPH winds and temps below freezing at night. Day temps will be nice in the 40s & 50s. Hope to score on white tail deer, pheasants & some walleye fishing. See you guys in 10 days or so. Very little to no cell coverage where I’m going.

35C7F94C-8834-4F82-A88D-F9F83B76E856.jpeg
4B67A4CC-6325-4782-BB74-CA2F5CFF1275.jpeg

Smoked a Cuban Bolivar this afternoon, and now smoking a Camacho Nicaraguan Barrel Rum cigar. I’m all packed and ready to go to SD. SD is ready for me with 38 MPH winds and temps below freezing at night. Day temps will be nice in the 40s & 50s. Hope to score on white tail deer, pheasants & some walleye fishing. See you guys in 10 days or so. Very little to no cell coverage where I’m going.

View attachment 436011View attachment 436010
Sounds like those deer might be holed up in pockets out of the wind.

That’s ok, season opens on Sat, and I’ll be ready for when they move :)

1636683619701.jpeg

This was in Nov 2014 :). I hope I can repeat this success this year. :)

A rare afternoon smoke: Rocky Patel Vintage Connecticut. A truly wonderful and boring cigar - creamy white pepper throughout with no grassy hay and a wonderful straight burn. If simple Connecticuts are your jam, you will like this. If you think they are too simple, you will probably not fall in love with this. I guess I fall into the latter. I prefer a more mid-profile with a little more complexity. A very high quality cigar though.

Good evening gents. I am back from SD and alive. I didn't get to smoke too much due to cold weather with some 30+ MPH winds, which made this GA boy seek shelter during those days. I only smoked three cigars, two indoors, and one with a beautiful sunny day and 33 degree weather, and no wind. LOL. I ate something at the airport, and had in bed for a full day. I'm finally feeling better, and smoked a Cohiba Nicaragua to celebrate my hunt and my return home.

BTW, I started my SD report, and here is the link if you like to read about it.

Here are a couple of pictures of me smoking cigars in SD, one is with the owner of the lodge and best friend, and the other is me with my new favorite Rogue hat. LOL!!!!

Yo.jpg

smoke.jpg

It’s a great evening in Middle Georgia:)
950FC8A3-6774-43E1-9F86-0F7F3111D3CE.jpeg

8D468E5F-55D3-4C8B-8BF5-A1302C444D98.jpeg

Happy Thanksgiving brothers & sisters. Wishing you many blessings in this day and always. May your day be blessed with great smokes.

Waiting to see if any worthwhile Black Friday deals come out from the on-line Cigar guys.
CI, has one starting today, but I wasn't impressed with what they are offering so far.

F79A989C-BEF1-44C9-8A35-88B9E665E67F.jpeg

A buddy bought me a Dunbarton Sin Compromiso for a my birthday, so I had to one up him...LOL.
Dropped off a Davidoff to him for his birthday. He's never had a Davidoff before.

Enjoying an A.J
IMG_20211126_171726854.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip889

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois