Would you like a Cigar?

Had this one this morning - a bit strong for an early AM smoke but was a good smoke otherwise. Thanks to @PARA45 (and a shout out to the Misfit Mafia) for the suggestion on the Nub sizing. Perfect size for my morning walks.

20210507_052349.jpg

Those Cain nubs are not mild at all, and not full body either, somewhere in between. I believe they are good mid afternoon cigars when you only have an hour of so to smoke.

Did you start your hunt report? Anxiously waiting. :)

Those Cain nubs are not mild at all, and not full body either, somewhere in between. I believe they are good mid afternoon cigars when you only have an hour of so to smoke.

I agree - I need to try and remember only for later day usage!

Haha - I did sir! Trying to collect all my notes and photos. Hope to have the first post up today sometime (barring any problems that come up at work!) I'm not much of a writer so its taking longer than I thought to get some sort of format going.
I do remember you having some questions on the travel with rifle. Hopefully the report will answer some of those but just PM me if I can help out or if my report isn't coming along as fast as you need info!

AVO Classic. A great way to end the work week, and killing off a few cold beers with it.View attachment 400849

Heck yeah, and that right there is the right way to do it. Good for you. (y)(y)(y) I'm getting ready to go sit outside and enjoy a smoke with this beautiful weather.

Wish I could join you gents - I had the same idea but it just started blowing and raining here!

Uncle Sauce, here is to you.....thank you!!!

50819ABF-04D7-4A28-8D13-CBB6B8D4FDAB.jpeg

Leaving Wednesday for Zim for 3 weeks.
So went to order my everyday El Rey Del Mundo Cafe Au Lait cigars. Had been paying $46 a box of 24. Now, for whatever reason, $86 a box on all sites. WTH? So found these “no name” premium cigars at $36 on Cigar Page, read reviews, and decided they would fit the bill. Getting ready to smoke one and see if I did good or wasted my money on ten bundles. In addition, I have a box of Camacho Carojo, three boxes of Archetype( thanks @brent), and three boxes of MF Le Bijou 1922. I think as far as cigar smoking, I am covered. PH even bringing his humidor on safari so I can keep perfect. Now if the leopard and buff will cooperate, should be off the charts trip.
Image1620490688.770465.jpg
IMG_3295.JPG

Leaving Wednesday for Zim for 3 weeks.
So went to order my everyday El Rey Del Mundo Cafe Au Lait cigars. Had been paying $46 a box of 24. Now, for whatever reason, $86 a box on all sites. WTH? So found these “no name” premium cigars at $36 on Cigar Page, read reviews, and decided they would fit the bill. Getting ready to smoke one and see if I did good or wasted my money on ten bundles. In addition, I have a box of Camacho Carojo, three boxes of Archetype( thanks @brent), and three boxes of MF Le Bijou 1922. I think as far as cigar smoking, I am covered. PH even bringing his humidor on safari so I can keep perfect. Now if the leopard and buff will cooperate, should be off the charts trip.
Well, I hope you have enough to make it through ;) Hope you have a great trip Mort!

Man Uncle Mort, are you coming back to civilization? If I didn't know any better, I'd say you are going to be gone the rest of the year. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Have a safe trip, and may the Hunting Gods shine rays of good luck on you, and may your aim be true. Can't wait to read your report. (y)

@PARA45 - just put up the 2nd installment for the report, Oscar!

I purchase about 80 cigars every 2 months. I think that Brother Mort smokes 80 before lunchtime......LOL.

Cigar page occasionally offers factory overrun cigars for $40 a bundle. I buy the Connecticut's, as well as Maduro's. Excellent cigars for $2.00 each.

9BCE1F92-2F0E-4921-9D06-C0932D578B39.jpeg

Here is something a little different for you gents :ROFLMAO:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickolasAr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg