Would you like a Cigar?

View attachment 399871

Cheers fellas, I just confirmed dates on my first Safari! Smoke em if ya got em.

That was easy. Challenge accepted. Working on a lovely Partagas Series D #5 Cubano. Only allow myself one a day, of the expensive ones, not cigars, so you are the guy to blame today. Congrats on your safari and do share some details.

That was easy. Challenge accepted. Working on a lovely Partagas Series D #5 Cubano. Only allow myself one a day, of the expensive ones, not cigars, so you are the guy to blame today. Congrats on your safari and do share some details.
Next year
7 days in the Kalahari
Lioness and PG (if time allows). Gemsbok is highest on my PG hopes.

IMG_0120.JPG
Please excuse the nasty fingernails..

It does go well with Buffalo Trace...

View attachment 399910Please excuse the nasty fingernails..

It does go well with Buffalo Trace...
I tried the Buffalo trace white dog mash. Strong at 125proof, but not too bad.
I haven't tried their other products yet.
I had a monte white with some remy xo afew days ago, very enjoyable !

Just regular OTC Buffalo Trace, will have to track down some Remy XO and try it.
TIA,

Steve

I got back a few days ago and was going through my photos to get my Hunt Report going and wanted to share a few that I don't think I posted when I was over there.
DSC00576.JPG

I will say I didn't take a good lighter since I thought I could get one there but I could only find a regular Bic lighter so I had to light this one from a coal from the fireplace. I really missed my good lighter!
20210422_045823.jpg

Waiting on reinforcements to help with loading the kudu...Four of us couldn't get him in the truck! Afterwards they said he weighed 294 kilo = almost 650lbs

DSC00566.JPG

I got back a few days ago and was going through my photos to get my Hunt Report going and wanted to share a few that I don't think I posted when I was over there.View attachment 400554
Cigar looks good.....the nasty thorns on that branch, not so much

GF took her kids to the Dominican Republic, where one of the tours featured a tobacco plantation/cigar factory-She got the most wonderful sampler pack and a bunch of hand-rolled right out of the rollers' hands. I remember when my cigar fanatic friends were so upset w/ the cuban ban, but many great cigars from the DR were discovered. They have all been wonderful-I think because they are so FRESH! Great mosquito control here during times of the year...
IMG_20210503_195001.jpg

Oliva V Melanio double torpedo

058F6D24-78CC-4CF4-B120-3F7F005DE4DB.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pace88win__

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you