Would you like a Cigar?

View attachment 399871

Cheers fellas, I just confirmed dates on my first Safari! Smoke em if ya got em.

That was easy. Challenge accepted. Working on a lovely Partagas Series D #5 Cubano. Only allow myself one a day, of the expensive ones, not cigars, so you are the guy to blame today. Congrats on your safari and do share some details.

That was easy. Challenge accepted. Working on a lovely Partagas Series D #5 Cubano. Only allow myself one a day, of the expensive ones, not cigars, so you are the guy to blame today. Congrats on your safari and do share some details.
Next year
7 days in the Kalahari
Lioness and PG (if time allows). Gemsbok is highest on my PG hopes.

IMG_0120.JPG
Please excuse the nasty fingernails..

It does go well with Buffalo Trace...

View attachment 399910Please excuse the nasty fingernails..

It does go well with Buffalo Trace...
I tried the Buffalo trace white dog mash. Strong at 125proof, but not too bad.
I haven't tried their other products yet.
I had a monte white with some remy xo afew days ago, very enjoyable !

Just regular OTC Buffalo Trace, will have to track down some Remy XO and try it.
TIA,

Steve

I got back a few days ago and was going through my photos to get my Hunt Report going and wanted to share a few that I don't think I posted when I was over there.
DSC00576.JPG

I will say I didn't take a good lighter since I thought I could get one there but I could only find a regular Bic lighter so I had to light this one from a coal from the fireplace. I really missed my good lighter!
20210422_045823.jpg

Waiting on reinforcements to help with loading the kudu...Four of us couldn't get him in the truck! Afterwards they said he weighed 294 kilo = almost 650lbs

DSC00566.JPG

I got back a few days ago and was going through my photos to get my Hunt Report going and wanted to share a few that I don't think I posted when I was over there.View attachment 400554
Cigar looks good.....the nasty thorns on that branch, not so much

GF took her kids to the Dominican Republic, where one of the tours featured a tobacco plantation/cigar factory-She got the most wonderful sampler pack and a bunch of hand-rolled right out of the rollers' hands. I remember when my cigar fanatic friends were so upset w/ the cuban ban, but many great cigars from the DR were discovered. They have all been wonderful-I think because they are so FRESH! Great mosquito control here during times of the year...
IMG_20210503_195001.jpg

Oliva V Melanio double torpedo

058F6D24-78CC-4CF4-B120-3F7F005DE4DB.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
outlookindia012

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg