Would you like a Cigar?

Sh*t, try a quad maduro, sometimes a full stomach is not enough

Sh*t, try a quad maduro, sometimes a full stomach is not enough

You guys going in the wrong direction. I don’t like the woozies. I would rather puff-on a bland old Macanudo and not get green, then feel like my toenails could come out my throat!

Smoke something a bit different last night.

8932D293-CE0C-437A-8F81-30473E021130.jpeg

Anyone smoked the new Fonseca made by MF? I have not. Apparently online shops dumping the old Fonseca line in giveaways when you buy certain cigars. I got a few of the old Fonseca in one of those giveaways and would probably state the worse cigar I ever smoked. I only could stand about 5min worth. I threw the others away. Wouldn’t wish that on even the tax collector.

But since in my opinion MF can do no wrong, and my cigar-shop guy said they were great with a good price point, thought I would grab a box and see.

Anyone smoked the new Fonseca made by MF? I have not. Apparently online shops dumping the old Fonseca line in giveaways when you buy certain cigars. I got a few of the old Fonseca in one of those giveaways and would probably state the worse cigar I ever smoked. I only could stand about 5min worth. I threw the others away. Wouldn’t wish that on even the tax collector.

But since in my opinion MF can do no wrong, and my cigar-shop guy said they were great with a good price point, thought I would grab a box and see.
I have not tried them. MF, bought the Fonseca brand from the Quesada family who have made them for 45 years, according to the Cigar Mags.

We'll let you be the Guinea pig, and let us know how they are.

Had a Doctor's appointment this morning, and the blood pressure is 148.
Doctor said I should give up Cigars.........yeah, right.

Sorry Doc, I'll take cigars over tofu & rice cakes, and you can stuff me into the cremation furnace with a cigar in my mouth.

O.k Doc, I'll compromise and cut back on salty stuff. I've already cut back on the morning coffee.

Smoking a Padron 1964 Anibersario

B572F497-971F-4F41-B411-47420B891F35.jpeg

The dark side will be defeated.

Just sitting here Biden my time. A fitting victory beer and Davidoff Nicaragua

The cigar is very interesting. Reviews say pepper and red pepper along with a lot of other flavors depending on who is writing it. To be honest, its hard to review bc i didn't pick up any thing specific. Volcanic Nicaraguan soil pretty much sums it up - smooth, mellow, and heavy all at the same time. Absolutely perfect premium. At $17 it's not an everyday smoke. Would I have one on hand for a special occasion, yes. Comparing a 64 padron, this is much smoother. Not saying that is a positive or negative

20201107_211327.jpg

One of these days I will have to bust this out. It will have to be a special occasion though
C3A1489B-8D29-4609-820C-8899F79F2B7A.jpeg

Never had any good luck w Opus X cigars.

Never had any good luck w Opus X cigars.
Really!?! I cannot say that I am an expert with all things related to cigars. I have had 2 Opus X cigars and both were some of my most memorable. The beauty of cigars is like they are a box of chocolates I guess. I also just smoked a Montecristo last night with my dad. A solid smoke and I am now a believer in that brand as well.

Well I live in the middle of no where Idaho ! So I'm not cultured. So when I'm feeling the need for a cigar (If you can call them that.) I smoke good ol backwoods . 6 for 7 dollars. Yeah I know ! Don't hold it against me please ! At least I drink crown with them .:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Smoked this beauty this afternoon before hitting the woods. Hopefully Bambi will come out and play
2E065C67-D7C5-4DFA-84E4-9ACA4053926A.jpeg

Just curious have any of you heard/ subscribed to cigarclub.com or have used a subscription service like this before? any thoughts on whether it is worth it or not?

Just curious have any of you heard/ subscribed to cigarclub.com or have used a subscription service like this before? any thoughts on whether it is worth it or not?
I don't use a cigar of the month club type subscriptions. They are available through many of the online cigar retailers.

Personally, I like to choose my own.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaggieBayl

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!