Would you like a Cigar?

I'm going to use my psychic powers to predict that Mort has a Le Bijou in one hand, drink in the other, with the Titans game going big.!

I'm going to use my psychic powers to predict that Mort has a Le Bijou in one hand, drink in the other, with the Titans game going big.!

Brent, as usual, you were pretty much spot on. The cigar was actually the new Fonseca by MF. A work in progress. It was a little earthy, and hard to decide what was going on with middle third, but still a good cigar. Heck, got a box to try and figure out anyway.

Fortunately, I had a coffee, not an adult beverage, as I have been sober going on 24 years. More booze for you guys cause I drank my lifetime allotment in about 18 years. But cigar in hand, on porch with heater running, Titans on until halftime, when To bed(and fortunately missed nothing)

Physic you are, or just well versed in knowing what cigar guys do!

I was pulling for the Titans. Unexpected upset. Both those teams have already beaten mine. Sigh....

I was pulling for the Titans. Unexpected upset. Both those teams have already beaten mine. Sigh....

Went to bed, and our “new” punter screwed the pooch!

Enjoying one of the AVO Classics I received a couple of days ago.

6F97C55D-743E-4EE9-B321-6353F208DE3A.jpeg

Cigarpage has Oliva V 5-packs on sale 38% off-- @PARA45 - You could switch back to O-Man after you order! :D

Smoking one of my favorite Cuban Bolivar cigars,

1D1A78C1-BB81-4148-A706-CB2B6FBD041A.jpeg

Dammit man. Way to break out the big guns! Excellent!

Thank you sir, one of those weeks. I sure needed it. Plus we are supper happy to say that my parents, brother,
sister and their family will be visiting for Thanksgiving.

Yes sir, real Cubans. My son belongs to a cigar group and they order them from Europe & Canada. It’s a sweet deal, if they get confiscated, they send him a new shipment. LOL!!! I have a couple dozen in my humidor. . Not cheap, but no more than a good Dominican or Nicaraguan premium.

This is another Cuban I smoke earlier this week.

2CAD0FF1-EBF8-41A8-A742-D780DF56C48C.jpeg

I had a few Bolivar Cofradias awhile back. Crafted by Estelo Padron, using Honduran and Nicaraguan tobacco. Not a bad smoke for a budget stick.

Last time I had a real Cuban was 1998, when I got married in Jamaica. Bought a box of Cohibas, and smuggled them thru the Miami airport.

FDA3F960-3898-4B9B-8843-60EAFF2138A1.jpeg

won two of these at a burbon tasting this weekend from drew estate.

Smoking a Monti by AJ Fernandez

EADEB493-DC47-497C-90BC-FF2AC8DB8F25.jpeg

Figured you’d be perched with a fine cigar watching an epic clash of rivals tonight! I am smoking several in honor of your Vikings! Little known fact, the Vikings were my team growing up in east TN because they were the biggest name on my pillowcase on my NFL sheets in the 60’s. Go Purple!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LilianDono

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.