Would you like a Cigar?

Ramon Bueso Genesis The Project.
My understanding is this is an online exclusive.

If you like copious amounts of smoke, you might like this; it just pours out. Very bumpy feeling but a very nice looking dark oily cigar. It's the look that makes you want to buy it.

Slightly sharp the first minutes. The first 1/3 is hard to describe bc it is somewhat flavorless (if that sounds negative, it sort of is). The 2nd third is where chocolate and coffee are very much present...as well as the nicotine as your lip goes completly numb. With a 14% pint stout, I'm not going to make it into the final third. I barely made it back from taking the dog down the street to pee...

The price point is good, but being an occasional smoker I want something a little more grander. It certainly has the look of an uber premium, but I would classify it as just below average.

Who is that masked man?

Happy Independence day, fellow Patriots.

Fight the good fight, always!

A Brick house Connecticut, with a Patriotic foot band. Just had to buy a couple to have with the morning Java's this weekend.
IMG_20200627_100341633_HDR.jpeg
IMG_20200704_075721041.jpeg

Adzhoo, I like your style...

Partagas Anejados Habana here...

IMG_1178.jpeg

Not much else to do than sit outside and monitor the Smoke.

upload_2020-7-4_15-32-39.png

Pulled Pork in 2-3 hours! MMMMMMMMM!

That's lovely Brent!

Caldwell, has only been in the industry since 2014, but they make some good sticks.
"The King is dead", is one of my favorites of that lineup.
IMG_20200704_183557879.jpeg

Caldwell, has only been in the industry since 2014, but they make some good sticks.
"The King is dead", is one of my favorites of that lineup.View attachment 356615
I just tried this one this weekend too - I thought it was a good smoke as well!

Caldwell - King is Dead.jpg

Another I tried over the weekend - I believe it's a Padron 7000?? Unsure since it was from a sampler pack and was hiding out in the humidor for quite awhile. Whatever it was, I enjoyed it - Liking these Padrons. Every one I've had has been immaculate construction, clean burn lines, easy draw and good flavor.

Padron.jpg

One more I liked as well: Drew Estate Liga Privada #9 - This was another good smoke. Rich but smooth with earthy tones.

Liga Privada #9.jpg

One more I liked as well: Drew Estate Liga Privada #9 - This was another good smoke. Rich but smooth with earthy tones.

View attachment 356671

T-9 and T-52 are both great smokes. A little pricey, but Drew Estates was proving they could do more than just infused cigars, and I think they knocked the Liga Privada line out of the park!

Sorry I've been away from this post, but not for lack of smoking. This is what I've smoked this week. The Padron 90s were smoked to celebrate our nation's independence. The rest are: Camacho Barrel Rum, Monti Nicaragua, My Father La Gran Oferta, Oliva G, and the Oliva V Melanio was also smoked on Sat. :) Enjoy.

@Brent in Az, those are some fine smokes.

@Uncle Sauce, you can never go wrong with anything made by Padron. Their cigars, specially their anniversario series are out of this world. :)

Padron 90.jpg
Camacho Barrel Rum.jpg
Monti Nica.jpg
my father the grand offerta.jpg
Oliva G.jpg
Oliva Melanio Robusto.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I've been away from this post, but not for lack of smoking. This is what I've smoked this week. The Padron 90s were smoked to celebrate our nation's independence. The rest are: Camacho Barrel Rum, Monti Nicaragua, My Father La Gran Oferta, Oliva G, and the Oliva V Melanio was also smoked on Sat. :) Enjoy.

@Brent in Az, those are some fine smokes.

@Uncle Sauce, you can never go wrong with anything made by Padron. Their cigars, specially their anniversario series are out of this world. :)

View attachment 356674 View attachment 356680 View attachment 356681 View attachment 356682 View attachment 356683 View attachment 356684
Wow! Now that's quite the lineup there @PARA45 ! Been wanting to try a barrel rum myself.

@Uncle Suace, thank you. PM me your address and I'll send you one. (y)(y)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AishaYpd4

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross