Would you like a Cigar?

View attachment 343579 I’ve been painting the living room. Now it’s time to relax with a “GURKHA VINTAGE 2001” and a glass of South Africa Wine. Cheers!
I just had one of those yesterday as well, but mine had a whiskey on the rocks that accompanied it
 
IMG_5964.JPG


An original release Vijae Chicharrones after dinner tonight...

Been sitting in the humidor aging for I’m guessing 6-8 years now (whenever the OR occurred)...

The cellophane was a wonderful golden yellow from the age...

Spicy and bold.. but mellow and smooth at the same time...

Definitely a nice stick
 
View attachment 343865

An original release Vijae Chicharrones after dinner tonight...

Been sitting in the humidor aging for I’m guessing 6-8 years now (whenever the OR occurred)...

The cellophane was a wonderful golden yellow from the age...

Spicy and bold.. but mellow and smooth at the same time...

Definitely a nice stick
Interesting name. Chicharrones, is actually a Mexican/Latin snack food.
 
Vijae does several seasonal and quirky lines.. the Chicharrones came in mild, spicy, and bold (this one is a bold), using different wrapper leaves to give each one a slightly different profile...

They also released a “jalapeño” at the same time, which was basically a Chicharrones, but shaped a lot like a Fuente “short story”, which loosely is shaped like a jalapeño pepper...

For me Vijae is hit or miss.. some of their stuff is really good... other lines are over priced dog rockets
 
I need to put in another order. I'm out of premium sticks, and am down to just budget smokes in the humidor.
 
Smoking a Rocky Patel San Andreas, Vintage 2006 at the moment. Free 5 pack of them with my last order of Rocky Cameroon’s. Full flavored but not too much.
 
Stopped by the Cigar shop, on the way home from work. Decided that it was going to be a "My Father" weekend.

Flor De Las Antillas Sun Grown, in a Toro Gordo size.

Just what I needed to end the work week......along with a few cold ones!

Cheers!
20200501_173747.jpeg
 
We’ve had some beautiful wx here in GA, so I sat outside and it turned into a two cigar night.
I didn’t want to put down the Oliva Melanio

87711AA2-0F56-4BA0-AC3E-7F3FC371F9B6.jpeg
DAFF9AC8-95C7-47F9-8D6A-C0DA7F2AD1C0.jpeg
3D654EB1-17C3-447B-88D0-1CDB5E575370.jpeg
 
I really like those Ashton, they are mellow and nice when a full body cigar is not in order. LOL.
 
03EDD4FC-B85B-429D-A8C1-79651C8E2AD2.jpeg
C6F3B5B7-C682-44B1-9D50-DFF5AF203507.jpeg
Having a few cigars, brews, and a nice PORT WINE to relax on this fine Saturday evening.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,304
Messages
1,572,220
Members
169,510
Latest member
SelenaWick
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top