Would you like a Cigar?

View attachment 343579 I’ve been painting the living room. Now it’s time to relax with a “GURKHA VINTAGE 2001” and a glass of South Africa Wine. Cheers!
I just had one of those yesterday as well, but mine had a whiskey on the rocks that accompanied it

IMG_5964.JPG

An original release Vijae Chicharrones after dinner tonight...

Been sitting in the humidor aging for I’m guessing 6-8 years now (whenever the OR occurred)...

The cellophane was a wonderful golden yellow from the age...

Spicy and bold.. but mellow and smooth at the same time...

Definitely a nice stick

View attachment 343865

An original release Vijae Chicharrones after dinner tonight...

Been sitting in the humidor aging for I’m guessing 6-8 years now (whenever the OR occurred)...

The cellophane was a wonderful golden yellow from the age...

Spicy and bold.. but mellow and smooth at the same time...

Definitely a nice stick
Interesting name. Chicharrones, is actually a Mexican/Latin snack food.

Vijae does several seasonal and quirky lines.. the Chicharrones came in mild, spicy, and bold (this one is a bold), using different wrapper leaves to give each one a slightly different profile...

They also released a “jalapeño” at the same time, which was basically a Chicharrones, but shaped a lot like a Fuente “short story”, which loosely is shaped like a jalapeño pepper...

For me Vijae is hit or miss.. some of their stuff is really good... other lines are over priced dog rockets

I need to put in another order. I'm out of premium sticks, and am down to just budget smokes in the humidor.

Smoking a Rocky Patel San Andreas, Vintage 2006 at the moment. Free 5 pack of them with my last order of Rocky Cameroon’s. Full flavored but not too much.

Stopped by the Cigar shop, on the way home from work. Decided that it was going to be a "My Father" weekend.

Flor De Las Antillas Sun Grown, in a Toro Gordo size.

Just what I needed to end the work week......along with a few cold ones!

Cheers!
20200501_173747.jpeg

We’ve had some beautiful wx here in GA, so I sat outside and it turned into a two cigar night.
I didn’t want to put down the Oliva Melanio

87711AA2-0F56-4BA0-AC3E-7F3FC371F9B6.jpeg
DAFF9AC8-95C7-47F9-8D6A-C0DA7F2AD1C0.jpeg
3D654EB1-17C3-447B-88D0-1CDB5E575370.jpeg

I really like those Ashton, they are mellow and nice when a full body cigar is not in order. LOL.

A Romeo, to go with the morning Coffee. A mellow, to light medium type of smoke.
20200502_082100.jpeg

One of my favorite blends from Don Pepin Garcia. Just an all around great smoke.
20200502_171737.jpeg

03EDD4FC-B85B-429D-A8C1-79651C8E2AD2.jpeg
C6F3B5B7-C682-44B1-9D50-DFF5AF203507.jpeg
Having a few cigars, brews, and a nice PORT WINE to relax on this fine Saturday evening.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross