Would you like a Cigar?

I have 3 big events this year. The most important, the birth of our first child. I also have a bachelor party and wedding for a very close friend. I usually smoke sticks in the $10-$25 range. Give me some really good options on higher end cigars.

Side note, I’m not brand loyal. I really like Nicaraguan tobacco and maduro cigars. Example, Romeo Nicaragua and CAO Brazilia are in the humidor as well speak. Speaking of which, I might just need to break into one this afternoon.
 
Congratulations! I would get any of the My Father lime, and they are less than $10 per stick. Also, the Oliva Black Swan is a great smoke too. My favorite (not $10) is the Padron Aniversario 1964. This would be great cigar to smoke for a special occasion. Oh, and they are made in Cicaragua (y)
 
I’m actually smoking an Oliva Black Swan right now.

IMG_4580.jpeg
 
@Frederik and I taste tested some whiskies.

Three Ships 10jr, Ardberg Wee Beasti and Bowmore 12jr and of course we paired it with a cigar of the VF brand.

We could not decide on the winner so we will try again this week Friday before our BASA shoot.

20250403_203057.jpg


20250403_210036.jpg
 
Part 2 coming up this Friday yeah!!!
 
Nice selection of whiskies. I really like the bowmore. They have great whiskeys ( whiskies, I do not know how it is properly spelled :ROFLMAO: ). Good cigar and perfect!
 
Bought a Black Swan 10 cigar boxes from Oliva, Rocky Patel and EP Carillo. The Rocky Patel Black Swan are great sticks, specially if you get them on sale. :ROFLMAO:

IMG_4588.jpeg
 
I have 3 big events this year. The most important, the birth of our first child. I also have a bachelor party and wedding for a very close friend. I usually smoke sticks in the $10-$25 range. Give me some really good options on higher end cigars.

Side note, I’m not brand loyal. I really like Nicaraguan tobacco and maduro cigars. Example, Romeo Nicaragua and CAO Brazilia are in the humidor as well speak. Speaking of which, I might just need to break into one this afternoon.
Joya de Nicaragua Dark Antono line is great value for the money. Higher end does not always mean better. Example lot of Cubans I smoked the last years were not worth the money.

Plasencia has great cigars. LFD double ligero also good cigars to name a few.
 
Enjoying a Padron 6000 with some coffee flavor Tequila :ROFLMAO:

IMG_4632.jpeg



IMG_4631.jpeg
 
Happy Easter bothers of the leaf. He has risen.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,266
Messages
1,571,042
Members
169,248
Latest member
VernellCan
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top