Would you like a Cigar?

BTW, I like that triple burner heater
 
She keeps me warm with all this global warming….
Haha - notice how they did that? They pivoted it to 'climate change' so if the temp goes up or down 0.01 degree the weather is now changed and it must be true :D Must be all those beef & dairy cows doing it!
 
Smoking a Joya de Nicaragua. A bit of Nicaraguan history, this brand used to be Nicaraguan dictator Somoza’s favorite brand of Nicaraguan cigars. :)

6AEDD512-1F99-4EBC-8923-69E4117BEE45.jpeg
 
Davidoff Aniversario, great smoke, but for the price I would rather smoke Padron 1964 Aniversarios. Luckily I got them for a great price.

5F575691-96EF-4FE1-84E3-ECA585B1159E.jpeg
 
I love any cigar from the My Father line up. Well done (y)
 
Smoking a CAO Pilon. What a great little cigar. It’s a med blend with high notes of spice, and nuts. It’s not spicy at all, very mellow cigar that would go great with liquor or a strong cup of coffee in the morning.

7B152DF1-FCFA-4D11-8E1B-16A0E517FEA2.jpeg
 
An Oliva V Melanio for the game and some football shape Rice Crispies for dessert :LOL:
5E04AFC9-8C27-4B5E-8055-31AA77678A95.jpeg
EC34DB6D-0A89-4552-9EF5-294B8B4993F0.jpeg
 
Has anyone tried Mosi Oa Tunya cigars made in Zimbabwe, if so are they any good and what are the prices like?

I would post a link but not sure about link policy with it being an African company.
 
Has anyone tried Mosi Oa Tunya cigars made in Zimbabwe, if so are they any good and what are the prices like?

I would post a link but not sure about link policy with it being an African company.
Now those would be interesting . I wonder if you can pick them up in Namibia or SA ?
 
I reckon this a good combination. 275 and a Macanudo Inspirado to enjoy. All I need now is a hind to show to make it a perfect afternoon.

ACF605A7-6D7F-4595-AC30-8130E178E7BC.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,254
Messages
1,570,752
Members
169,146
Latest member
akemisuk
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top