Would you like a Cigar?

93 rated Chapter 2 Archetype Axis Mundi on sale at CigarPage - under $3 each for a box

Anybody familiar with this brand, Baccus? A friend's widow gave ne a Gatorade bottle with 4 maduros and 2 Connecticuts in it. She found it going through his stuff. He's been gone for about 4 years.

They don't seem to be dried out. I lightly pinched one, and the wrapper didn't crack.

Now safely in my humidor.
20201015_102157.jpeg

Anybody familiar with this brand, Baccus? A friend's widow gave ne a Gatorade bottle with 4 maduros and 2 Connecticuts in it. She found it going through his stuff. He's been gone for about 4 years.

They don't seem to be dried out. I lightly pinched one, and the wrapper didn't crack.

Now safely in my humidor. View attachment 372053
Never heard of that brand before. Let us know how they smoke.

Cigars International is holding a virtual cigarfest, with 20% off a variety of boxes, as well as other deals.

Ashton Heritage puro sol

Wish it wasn't so windy outside but there is a nice cool night...

Pretty straight forward oak wood taste with a light-mid rye spice. Goes well with a wheat/rye whisky.

Solid smoke, but I think Ashton Cabinet Select is more complex and quite a bit better.

Enjoying a tasty morsel with the morning Java .
Mid October, and the temps keep pushing 100°. Yuck!
IMG_20201018_074952993.jpg

Sorry guys for causing any concern. Been in Michigan for week of deer hunting. Just a fabulous break from work and Covid. Smoked a plethora of great cigars this week, El Rey Del Mundo, Hoyo De Monterrey and Oliva. I play the wind totally while hunting, so cigars a regular part of day, morning, noon and night.

After that Georgia and Kentucky debacle, my Vols are relegated to getting some young guys involved the remainder of the season. No doubt this Alabama game next Saturday could make Clemson/Ga Tech look low scoring. Ouch!

For now, just enjoying a My Father and the Titans points some points on Houston.

Thanks to @Uncle Sauce for the MF sale tip. Can’t get enough of those since @brent turned me on to them, and down to 1/2 box left, so time to restock! Big restock!

I figured you might be out on an adventure somewhere. Michigan in October, has to be awesome!

I'm at home nursing my bum knee, and watching the Vikings season turn into a big bucket of suck.

Cigarpage has Ashton 5-packs on sale -25% off.

Hello cigar brothers. I was gone hunting since Sat, nothing to report, but a bump on the nose from the scope. LOL!!! However, O-man has been smoking some fine cigars. A Don Peppin Original, an Undercrown Dogma sun grown, Perdomo Square Limited 2008. BTW, if you can find this cigar, you will fall in love with this great smoke. Unfortunately it has been discontinued, and I have no clue why. It is a fantastic smoke, the best Perdomo in my opinion. Finally and the last cigar I smoked was a Liga Privada No.9. Another fantastic smoke. Actually, all of them were great. The Undercrown kicked my a$$, it's a full body cigar and very slow burner, with fantastic taste.

Here they are in the order I smoked them:

MF.jpg
UD DOGMA.jpg
Perd 2.jpg
No 9.jpg

image.jpg

Just tried one of these. A shadow king by AJ Fernandez it it a nice full bodied smoke.

O-Man, love that Liga too much! Great cigar but a little ouch on the wallet.

Thought about you while I was hunting last week. Bought a nice Oliva sampler. 20 cigars. Just threw in my bag in addition to my planned smokes and I’ll be damned not a soldier returned. I gotta see where I got it from because it was 4 cigars of 5 sizes and types and the were all fabulous!

Of course, smoking a MF Le Bijou to kick off the weekend! Productive afternoon. Voted Trump back in for another four years, got my flu shot, and the new shingles vaccine for you older farts!

Great way to start the weekend gents!! Pouring snow down here, not sure if I'll brave the snow for a smoke tonight ...would need a lot of whiskey to keep me warm :D Beers:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg