Would you like a Cigar?

8E20D582-B108-486E-907C-81600A0947F0.jpeg

AJ Fernandez today…good with coffee.

Smoking a Perez Carillo cigar :)

B95046AA-CCDD-4405-A808-81BBB99D80DC.jpeg

Saw this was a pretty highly rated cigar. You find it met or exceeded expectations? Looking for some variety in the old humidor.

Maybe I've been lucky, but I've never had a bad AJ Fernandez cigar.

Saw this was a pretty highly rated cigar. You find it met or exceeded expectations? Looking for some variety in the old humidor.
I grabbed it by chance, but it was a solid choice that I would get again. It matches well with reviews (I read them after you asked ).

Nice, I'll have to check them out. :) (y)

It’s an Oliva Monticello time :). Celebrating that my 375 H&H is dialed in. I was going nuts chasing my tail, but got figured out. Just in case anyone is counting I’m 21 days from wheels up. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

341D2A94-0C21-4B77-95E4-E2ABC7972C5C.jpeg

Happy Friday to you too brother!

DF1297F9-C18D-4DB5-9317-F4108233011F.jpeg

T.G.I.F Gent's.

Started off with a Nicaraguan Maduro Factory overrun. Buy them by the 20 count mazos. Good value for the money.
I’ve bought those seconds from Cigar Page, and they are fantastic for $2.00 a stick. That is what I normally smoke while mowing or doing yard work. Great bang for a buck or two :ROFLMAO: (y)

I’ve bought those seconds from Cigar Page, and they are fantastic for $2.00 a stick. That is what I normally smoke while mowing or doing yard work. Great bang for a buck or two :ROFLMAO: (y)
This bundle of toro sized torpedo's were $50 for the bundle. Regular price. I can get them for around $44 when they advertise a sale.

Just received the Cigars that Cigar Page forgot to put in my recent order. They admitted to the mistake, and shipped them out to me, no questions asked.
I appreciate that!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!