Would you like a Cigar?

I smoked that one earlier to shock the virus :ROFLMAO:
 
Dark, like a Partagas Black.
IMG_20210903_161040988.jpg
 
She has an upper respiratory infection, and nothing else. She is still as active as always. No virus symptoms at all.
 
Who's your favorite college team.?

The University of Tennessee Volunteers. Alma mater, with one son graduated, and one son there as a senior. We have been through a long, long drought since the glory days in late 90’s. Now we just watch to see if we are going to at least be competitive.
 
Watching the GA vs Clemson during solitary confinement :ROFLMAO:

A218BDD1-174A-4D62-89B7-477E7625D4F5.jpeg
 
The University of Tennessee Volunteers. Alma mater, with one son graduated, and one son there as a senior. We have been through a long, long drought since the glory days in late 90’s. Now we just watch to see if we are going to at least be competitive.
Watching the GA vs Clemson during solitary confinement :ROFLMAO:

Since my Alma mater is in a different conference, we can still be friends :sneaky:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Go Hokies!!!
 
She is doing well, thank God no bad symptoms. Thank you for asking. (y) I know it, nice GA interception:ROFLMAO:
 
Im watching the LSU/UCLA Game, getting ready to grill steaks and corn on the cob, while enjoying cold beer, and a La Gloria Cubana. Being from tucson, I try to support the U of A Wildcats, but they have sucked for years....lol.
 
@PARA45 I decided to try a new full body cigar in your honor - Cohiba Black. It was so terrible I crushed it out of disrespect 15 minutes in and licked my dog's ass to get the taste out of my mouth.

Onward and upward
 
Hope your dog’s ass tasted better than the cigar :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
 
Was getting ready to fire up the first stick of the afternoon, and Mother Monsoon decided to rear her ugly head. Heavy rains, wind, and wait for it .....a tornado warning, with .75 size hail reported on the north side of town. eeeshh...Im so over the monsoon for this year.
 
Was getting ready to fire up the first stick of the afternoon, and Mother Monsoon decided to rear her ugly head. Heavy rains, wind, and wait for it .....a tornado warning, with .75 size hail reported on the north side of town. eeeshh...Im so over the monsoon for this year.
Wait, what???
 
Smoked a Camacho Nicaraguan Barrel Aged trying to kill this China Virus :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

56F98C0D-B9E6-416C-B4AB-B32768D9DBA5.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,242
Members
169,306
Latest member
darrickhoppe
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top