WIN a FREE South African Hunt Valued at US$11,635 for 2 Hunters from RANCE SAFARIS for 2020. This is your chance to bring a family member or friend on an African safari!
HUNT GIVEAWAY BY RANDOM DRAWING CONTEST
WIN A FREE 2x1 HUNT FOR TWO HUNTERS VALUED AT US$11,635 INCLUDING 7 FULL HUNTING DAYS/8 NIGHTS, ONE TROPHY NYALA AND ONE BURCHELL'S ZEBRA FOR EACH HUNTER AT RANCE SAFARIS. THE HUNT IS TO TAKE PLACE IN 2020 ONLY AND THE BOOKING DATES ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY.
This hunt can be done either with a rifle or bow, the method of hunting is strictly by walk and stalk as we do not hunt over water from blinds/hides.
Check out RANCE SAFARIS hunting outfit, area, accommodations, photo gallery and a lot more by visiting the website at www.rancesafaris.co.za. For a reference list of past clients who have hunted with RANCE SAFARIS, please contact me.
Hunting Area: Kei River Reserve (14,262 acres) owned by RANCE SAFARIS
Year of hunt: 2020 only
Outfitter Licence #: HC36/2017EC
Certificate of Adequate Enclosure #: 201906000008357
PH Licence #: PH203/2018EC
Here is a hunt report posted on AH for RANCE SAFARIS
RANCE SAFARIS offers high quality hunting in big, wild terrain on our privately owned wildlife reserves covering 21,000 acres in the Great Kei and Fish River Valleys, in the eastern Cape Province of South Africa.
The reserves are managed sustainably with good ecological and wildlife management principals. Maintaining the quality of animals by protecting the prime trophy gene pool has resulted in RANCE SAFARIS being able to offer some of the finest trophies around, especially southern greater kudu, nyala and buffalo. Only older animals past breeding prime are harvested. This not only ensures the exceptional quality of species but also promises an incomparable hunting experience.
Whether you’re a new hunter, a family of hunters or a highly proficient hunter, RANCE SAFARIS ensures a unique and exciting experience for everyone. Levels of fitness, experience and species required are all considered when planning the "walk-and-stalk" hunt. RANCE SAFARIS’ expert professional guides understand, appreciate and love the excitement of guiding novice to expert hunters.
Hunting, including bow hunting, takes place throughout the year, with the best months being March to September when the weather is cooler. The Eastern Cape is a Malaria-Free area so no need to be concerned about taking anti-malaria drugs.
Choosing the correct outfitter can be very overwhelming. The following points are vital to take into consideration when booking your next safari, and we believe they give RANCE SAFARIS the competitive edge over other outfitters:
- The lodge and entire hunting area will be exclusively yours, we do not mix or overlap different hunting groups.
- There will be no driving from lodge to hunting area, all hunting takes place on the RANCE SAFARIS owned Game Reserves, you can literally walk out the lodge and start hunting.
- Our stringent wildlife and habitat management policies ensure top quality trophies and hunting experience.
- Game that is habituated to vehicles - this is because we never shoot from or with a vehicle in sight, the wildlife does not associate hunting with vehicles so game viewing and photographic opportunities are spectacular. We only conduct walk-and-stalk hunting.
- We only host a handful of international trophy hunting clients per year ensuring a premium exclusive experience.
- We can combine your hunting safari with Deep-sea fishing off the Wild Coast of the Eastern Cape.
RANCE SAFARIS lodges are old Settler farm-houses which have been restored and modernized into hunting lodges. They are comfortable, fully serviced and unpretentious.
Food is South African and wholesome – full breakfasts with choices like eggs, bacon, cereals and dinners of roasted or barbecued meat, vegetables, salads. Fruit and snacks are always available. We believe in giving our clients a taste of the typical South African hunting culture, but if clients have special needs, these should be advised in advance and we will try to accommodate them.
A typical hunting day starts at daybreak, quickly taken coffee or tea, rusks or toast and heading out to the hunting area with snacks and cold-drinks. Breakfast/lunch (brunch we call it) is taken around 11:00 am to mid-day and if the day is hot, a short siesta thereafter. Hunting ends at sundown and drinks and supper are served around the open fireplace in the lapa or in the lodge, which is an experience in itself under the African sky with stars brighter and wilder than anyplace else on earth.
Nature & Wildlife
The Giveaway Hunt
A member of AfricaHunting.com will WIN a free 2x1 hunt for two hunters valued at US$11,635 including 7 full hunting days/8 nights which includes arrival and departure days. Included in the prize is one trophy Nyala and one Burchell's Zebra for each hunter at Kei River Reserve (14,262 acres) owned by RANCE SAFARIS. The hunt is to take place in 2020 only and the booking dates are subject to availability. Extra hunters and observers can be added according to our 2020 price list.
This Hunt Giveaway includes the following:
- The hunt is for TWO hunters hunting 2x1
- 7 day plains game hunt with RANCE SAFARIS with 7 full hunting days/8 nights
- Government value added tax of 15% on daily rates
- Trophy fee for TWO Nyala bulls and TWO Burchell's Zebra (ONE of each species per hunter which are non transferable between hunters)
- Accommodations within the RANCE SAFARIS hunting area during your safari with us
- All meals
- Soft drinks with local beer and wine in moderation
- Daily laundry service
- Services of a licensed professional hunter, tracker and ground staff
- Hunting licenses and permits (excluding CITES and Dangerous Game Permits)
- Field preparation of trophies
- Delivery of trophies to our local taxidermist
- Pick-up and Drop-off from East London airport
This Hunt Giveaway excludes the following:
- International and domestic airfare
- Accommodations prior to and after the safari
- Any transport outside of hunting property that is not already included
- Trophy fees of animals taken or wounded
- CITES permits if applicable
- Taxidermy work
- Packing, dipping and shipping of trophies to final destination
- Rifle hire and ammunition
- Tours & excursions
- Medical and travel insurance
- Meet and greet service at the airport for rifle clearance
You are able to add the following at our regular 2020 prices:
- Additional days subject to booking availability
- Additional hunters and/or observers
- Additional activities
- Additional trophies
- Big Five may be hunted on this hunt
Species available and 2020 prices:
Baboon - US$100
Blesbuck - US$400
Buffalo < 40" - US$8,100
Bushbuck - US$800
Bushpig - US$800
Caracal (lynx) - US$800
Cape Eland - US$2,000
Grey Duiker - US$300
Impala - US$400
Southern Greater Kudu under 54” - US$2,000
Southern Greater Kudu over 54” - US$3,000
Nyala - US$2,000
Sable - US$4,500
Red Hartebeest - US$1,000
Waterbuck - US$1,500
Warthog - US$400
Black Wildebeest - US$960
Burchell's Zebra - US$1,000
WHAT TO DO TO ENTER THE HUNT GIVEAWAY BY RANDOM DRAWING
For a chance to win registered members must simply post "RANCE SAFARIS" in this thread. Each individual post will be a single entry. You may enter only once per week. A week will be considered anytime from Monday through Sunday (midnight Central Standard Time) of each of the 6 weeks of the contest. A maximum of one entry per week and a maximum total of six entries during the duration of the contest will be valid. Registered members may enter once between:
- December 30, 2019 and January 5, 2020
- January 6, 2020 and January 12, 2020
- January 13, 2020 and January 19, 2020
- January 20, 2020 and January 26, 2020
- January 27, 2020 and February 2, 2020
- February 3, 2020 and February 9, 2020
Post your entry below in this thread. If you are not already a registered member you can join by clicking here.
Entries must be posted between December 30, 2019 and February 9, 2020 (at midnight Central Standard Time). After the close of posting we will hold a random drawing to select the winner. The winner will be announced by February 14, 2020 in this thread.
If more entries are made than you are allowed, all of your entries will be void and ineligible to win. Also remember that the time limit on editing/deleting own posts by members is 30 minutes. For a post to be valid "RANCE SAFARIS" post needs to be posted separately from questions and comments. Questions and comments are not counted as valid entries.
Each post has a post number which is your entry number. At the end of the competition one number will be randomly selected and awarded @RANCE SAFARIS hunt giveaway prize. The website RANDOM.ORG, a true random number generator, will be used by moderator @AfricaHunting.com and a witness to randomly draw the winning post number from amongst the valid entries.
Random Drawing Contest Rules
1. No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. Giveaway entrants must be over 18 to participate. The winner’s age will be verified and a new winner will be selected if the original winner does not meet the age requirement.
2. This drawing is open to all registered members of AfricaHunting.com excluding those in the hunting industry in Africa such as hunting outfitters, game ranchers, breeders, employed or freelance professional hunters or guides and hunting agents. If you are not already a registered member you can join by clicking here.
3. Multiple accounts from the same IP address or belonging to the same person from different IP addresses will be void and entries will be considered invalid. Winners identity will be verified and must match the name of the person who created and registered the account.
4. Entries must be posted between December 30, 2019 and February 9, 2020 (at midnight Central Standard Time). After the close of posting an AH moderator will hold a random drawing to select the winner. The winner will be announced and posted by February 14, 2020 in this thread.
5. Winner's failure to see announcement or receive notices due to any reasons including to but not limited to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information is not the responsibility of AfricaHunting.com or @RANCE SAFARIS. If winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within twenty-one (21) days from the time announcement was posted, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected.
6. Any prize unclaimed after twenty-one (21) days from the date of notice of the winner in this thread will not be awarded to the original winner.
7. Prize will be made available only to the identified and verified winner.
8. The hunt has to be taken in 2020 with dates to be decided and agreed upon between prize winner and @RANCE SAFARIS by April 30, 2020, should booking not be made by that time the prize will be void and non-redeemable.
9. The winner of the hunt giveaway must bring a second hunter for this hunt to take place and for the prize to be claimed. This is a 2x1 hunt, should the hunters want to hunt on a 1x1 basis with each their own professional hunter a daily rate surcharge will apply.
10. The prize is non-transferable, non-assignable, non-refundable, non-redeemable for cash and no substitute prize will be offered.
11. Only 7 full days of hunting (8 nights), no charge for arrival and departure days, ONE Nyala bull and ONE Burchell's Zebra are redeemable by each hunter. Days and trophies are non-transferable between the hunter and observer and may not be combined. Prize is to be redeemed at one time. Any included animal in the prize can not be substituted for any other animal or used as credit for any other animal. Any wounded game which is not recovered is considered as hunted. Any included animal in the prize not taken for any reason is not the responsibility of @RANCE SAFARIS and AfricaHunting.com and is not redeemable.
12. Except where prohibited by law, the winner by acceptance of the prize agrees that @RANCE SAFARIS and AfricaHunting.com or those acting under its authority have the right to use the winner's name, picture/portrait, likeness, content from the winner’s hunt for advertising and promotional purposes without consideration or further permission.
13. @RANCE SAFARIS and AfricaHunting.com, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, agencies and the respective officers, directors, employees and agents, are not responsible for distorted, incomplete, illegible, undelivered, damaged, or lost entries; and/or any contest disruptions beyond its control.
14. Entrants and winners are solely responsible for their own actions relating to this prize, and the acceptance and/or use of a prize. By participating and/or by acceptance or use of the prize, all entrants and winners agree to release and hold harmless @RANCE SAFARIS and AfricaHunting.com, their parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, agencies, other prize sponsors and the respective officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any liability arising in connection with the use of the prize.
15. AfricaHunting.com reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the campaign or website or violates the Terms & Conditions of AfricaHunting.com.
16. We ask that the prize winner post here on AfricaHunting.com a detailed hunting report with pictures about their hunting safari with @RANCE SAFARIS.
17. These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
Thanks to everyone who will be taking part in this contest and best of luck.
Thank you and looking forward to seeing you soon in Africa!