WIN a FREE Hunt In Romania Valued at US$2,150 for 1 Hunter from HUNTROMANIA for 2024 in a Random Drawing Giveaway

This contest is closed. The winner will be announced by June 7, 2023 in this thread.

Good luck everyone!

Congratulations @Bill116 your entry #1009 is the winner! Be sure to claim your prize with @HUNTROMANIA within the next 21 days from the date of the posting notice in this thread.

Feel free to contact Marius Victor Merutiu from @HUNTROMANIA by email at contact@huntromania.com or PM.

Screen Shot 2023-06-05 at 12.12.28 PM.png

Congratulations!!

Congratulations!

HUnt Romania thank you for the contest, and congratulations to the winner! Should be a great hunt

Congratulations!

congratulations

Thank you. I am in SHOCK. I just got on the internet for the first time in 8 days after having major back surgery. This sure made the pain and discomfort of the past 8 days go away instantly. I have never won any type of contest, even a booby prize!

Bill

Hi Bill,
First of all, Congratulations for wining this free hunt. Will be my pleasure to receive and welcoming you next hunting season. I wish you a fast and fully recovery! We keep in touch in private for any information.
Best regards, Marius

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RooseveltM

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg