WIN a FREE Hunt In Romania Valued at US$2,150 for 1 Hunter from HUNTROMANIA for 2024 in a Random Drawing Giveaway

This contest is closed. The winner will be announced by June 7, 2023 in this thread.

Good luck everyone!

Congratulations @Bill116 your entry #1009 is the winner! Be sure to claim your prize with @HUNTROMANIA within the next 21 days from the date of the posting notice in this thread.

Feel free to contact Marius Victor Merutiu from @HUNTROMANIA by email at contact@huntromania.com or PM.

Screen Shot 2023-06-05 at 12.12.28 PM.png

Congratulations!!

Congratulations!

HUnt Romania thank you for the contest, and congratulations to the winner! Should be a great hunt

Congratulations!

congratulations

Thank you. I am in SHOCK. I just got on the internet for the first time in 8 days after having major back surgery. This sure made the pain and discomfort of the past 8 days go away instantly. I have never won any type of contest, even a booby prize!

Bill

Hi Bill,
First of all, Congratulations for wining this free hunt. Will be my pleasure to receive and welcoming you next hunting season. I wish you a fast and fully recovery! We keep in touch in private for any information.
Best regards, Marius

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pace88win__

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you