WIFE FRIENDLY Luxury hunting camp wanted (spa, other diversions)

alimufti

AH senior member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Pakistan Safari Club, Pakistan Game Fish Association, International Game Fish Association
Hunted
South Africa, British Isles, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Kenya, croatia
Hey everyone,

I am interested in a plainsgame hunt at the sort of camp where my wife can be pampered while I hunt. So a SPA and other diversions are needed.
As far as the hunting goes I am after a good waterbuck and nyala as the main targets. Otherwise would just like to stalk the bush and see what takes my fancy. A few impala for sure. Kudu only if it is exceptional. There should also be some good francolin shooting and a shotgun available for this.

So a hunt for some plainsgame with good francolin available at a luxury camp at which my wife can have a good time.

Cheers
Ali Mufti.

Ali, welcome to AH.

Hope you can find what you want.

in 2002 my wife and i went to blaauwkrantz safaris,without a doubt the best kudu hunting you'll find in south africa.the rudmans have had the property for over 60+ years.his two sons and daughters husband are the ph's as well as arthur when the needs be.we will be going back before i get to old,they have some very nice black wilderbeeste and i want one.web is, Blaauwkrantz Safaris - Eastern Cape, South Africa and e-mail is info@blaauwkrantz.com. they have condos on the beach front in port elizabeth.ranch is over 80,000 acres.you cant go wrong,good luck,ed

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HalinaKers

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you