Why not a Single Shot?

Did some research (this rifle has piqued my interest, but well beyond my bank account) in Geoff McDonald 's useful Woodleigh reloading manual (essential for african hunter); if I've got it right, this pushes 310 grain solids or softs to 2,050 +/-, with identical SD and BC. An utterly awesome, classic stalking rifle; someone will be blessed to land this ...
I’m in the same boat. It is fantastic isn’t it!? I’m sure it’ll make someone very happy. It would be a blast to hunt with. I actually handled it back in January and it was a joy. Fit me perfectly. Unfortunately haha

Did some research (this rifle has piqued my interest, but well beyond my bank account) in Geoff McDonald 's useful Woodleigh reloading manual (essential for african hunter); if I've got it right, this pushes 310 grain solids or softs to 2,050 +/-, with identical SD and BC. An utterly awesome, classic stalking rifle; someone will be blessed to land this ...
@geoff rath
It's well above my pay grade to.
Guess I will have to make do with the humble 35Whelen and download it to 2,100fps with the 310s.
Nah stuff it the 310s at over 2,400fps inches Whelen will just have to do. Yeah I know I just ain't got any class.
Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcdowall

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!