Who is going where this year? Lets hear about all the fun trips planned so far

Im going to the Central African Republic in April for 17 days to try and outwit the mighty and elusive Bongo amongst others...............

Good luck and Stay safe.

Booked a hunt in Spain for roe deer and Chamois in May 2017 and a buffalo/crocodile hunt in August 2017 with Nhoro Safaris at the DSC Convention. Great show!

Booked a hunt in Spain for roe deer and Chamois in May 2017 and a buffalo/crocodile hunt in August 2017 with Nhoro Safaris at the DSC Convention. Great show!
Would love to hear all the details of this trip in Spain when you're back

Planned to hunt a roe deer in the Spanish region of Asturias, in late April.

Africa, we´ll see .....

South Africa again, in July. For a giraffe and possibly two warthogs and who knows what else!!!
Also possibly Wyoming pronghorn in September.
Almost forgot: a quick hog hunt in Texas next month just before a trade show!
Very happy!

then down to KZN with Tyrone (Chumlet Safaris) for 7 days, main target is Nyala.
Tyrone is top notch. I've hunted with Tyrone many times, my first being in 2002. I can vouch for him. There are some huge nyala where he hunts. Be in shape.

CB

First two weeks in Feb for LDE in Cameroon with Club Faune, fishing for Kings in June in Alaska, Brown Bear May of 2018 on Alaska Pennisular with R&R. Looking for Buffalo in Caprivi for 2019. any suggestion's? Talked to several at DSC last week but haven't decided on one yet.

First two weeks in Feb for LDE in Cameroon with Club Faune, fishing for Kings in June in Alaska, Brown Bear May of 2018 on Alaska Pennisular with R&R. Looking for Buffalo in Caprivi for 2019. any suggestion's? Talked to several at DSC last week but haven't decided on one yet.

Laststand: we will be expecting a hunting report from your Cameroon LDE hunt. :)

Good hunting and safe travels!

Speak to Karl Stumpfe from @Ndumo Hunting Safaris. He is a sponsor here on this site, and operates in the Caprivi.

I saw Karl at DSC , but he was a busy guy so did not have the chance to speak to him. I can send him a message to reply here if need be.

Applying for California Bighorn Sheep and Moose in my home state of Idaho. Fingers crossed....
Columbia Blacktail Deer in western Oregon. November 2017
Beceite Ibex hunt with Fran Corju of Coju Hunting Spain in February 2018.

Beginning of April, Far North Limpopo, Impala, BWB, Eland , maybe a Kudu
End of May , Kwazulu Natal , Red Duiker , Njala , and or Bushbuck
July , our Family Hunt , Limpopo , Impala Warthog , BWB
August , a corporate hunt , still to be confirmed

2018 Will be a DG hunt again .

Applying for California Bighorn Sheep and Moose in my home state of Idaho. Fingers crossed....
Columbia Blacktail Deer in western Oregon. November 2017
Beceite Ibex hunt with Fran Corju of Coju Hunting Spain in February 2018.
You will have to choose between sheep or moose as Idaho only allows putting in for one.

Thanks Jeff. I am aware of that. My wife and I will put in the draw for sheep and purchase super tag applications for moose. The only way to have a shot at getting tags for both in a single year.

14 days in SA in August with the girl friend it's my first trip hunting in SA she's been a few times in the past so really looking forward to it but apparently she wants to shoot MY niyala now will just have to see about that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherrillGl

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg