Who hunts with O/U double rifles, especially Bergstutzen?

My VC 375 Flanged tamed down to 2150fps for the 300grain heads regulates well and is now my PG O/U. It wears a Trijicon sight and is dead accurate. Note the low profile with the Henneberger mount.
271146E4-9606-4982-96F9-A72016214A6D.jpeg

My VC 375 Flanged tamed down to 2150fps for the 300grain heads regulates well and is now my PG O/U. It wears a Trijicon sight and is dead accurate. Note the low profile with the Henneberger mount.View attachment 505763
I really like the Trijicon and the mount! It's low and unobtrusive.

That’s NICE!
Best!

M7y first double rifle, bought in 1970, was a Krieghoff "Teck" O/U three barrel set, in calibers .458WM, .375 H&H and 16 gauge shot. It was delivered in 1971, just in time for my first trip to Africa.
With it I accounted for four of the Big Five, omitting only rhino, which I took with my wildcat .505 SRE.

Krieghoff 007 (2).jpg
Krieghoff safari 005.jpg

Very cool..

I just realized that I misrepresented the shot barrels: they are 20 gauge 3" Magnum caliber, Very handy for Guinea fowl and sand grouse. Ducks, too, as I once went duck hunting in a native canoe painted bright yellow, which the ducks didn't seem to mind.

I just picked up a Valmet 412s over/under with a set of .308/.308 barrels, and a 20ga/20ga barrel set as well. Not hunted it yet, but got the rifle barrels regulated quite nicely just last week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohitgupta

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
Africas leading outdoor and hunting filming company!
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg