Where to buy Federal ammunition 9,3x74R

Gus, that‘s a good idea. I would like to join if one of you would place an order with Federal, maybe he is luckier...

I have also found this strange that some local SA Gunshops and Dealers are reluctant to order specific ammo and even sourcing rifles. Others are very open and try to arrange and deliver what is requested.
I would have thought that a business opportunity would be welcomed.
Make an order, pay a deposit if so required, wait for the delivery, pay the balance.... Seems straight forward to me.

Between you, @Bruce and @IvW and being from the same general area, perhaps you could make a plan.
Good luck with your quest for your desired ammo.
And stay safe in Hermanus.

//Gus

a dealer here told me when i asked if he could get federal ammo that when he spoke to them that the minimum order was 50,000 rounds.......so if correct kinda a lot of ammo to try and shift..........

I will see what I can follow up through my gunshop in Cape Town... Parow Arms & Ammo.
midway usa has what your looking for but dont know if they can ship to africa.

midway usa has what your looking for but dont know if they can ship to africa.
Problem is that we are limited to order through the import agent/ distributor and they don't always bring in these less sought for items...looking at trying my own importation but it's tricky.

Contacted Midway USA, if I get a positive reply I‘ll inform you.

Great. Thanks
I can't remember how to send PM..can you contact me that way, please?

According to their website, the can't ship internationally

upload_2018-3-30_14-59-31.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HalinaKers

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you