WHERE ARE YOU SITTING RIGHT NOW?

I'm in Green Bay, WI...maybe 2 miles from Lambeau Field home of the Packers.

In the man cave Chandler AZ staying out of the heat.

Funny, as.I'm typing I'm in line at the store, buying batteries for my PH, in Atlanta, GA.

I'm at home for the first time in quite a while, looking forward to going to church, in the morning with my 3 girls, having a BBQ before I start a couple back to back buff hunts....

Aahhhhh good to be here.. :)

Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa. Given myself a couple of days break. Hunters in camp. Waiting for next group to arrive on Tues.

back in jersey waiting for her ladyship to be ready so we can head to friends daughters 21st bday party. its uniform fancy dress so i am in army camo onesy (overalls honest!) and a combat vest thats perfect as the beer tins fit in the mag pouches :D kombat kate or rocky for wayne is also army but looks considerably wilder and different to me!!!!!:eek:;)

You can't describe that without pictures spike.t?

Sitting in my den right now in Overland Park, Kansas watching HBO an checking posts on this site!

In Beautiful Chaska the Flower of Minnesota,ready to put the Dremal to my Savage Silouette after Pillar Bedding the action while listening to Beethoven,,hopefully a loud passages will drown out my scream as I push the Dremal thru my Hand:eek:

Home sweet home in Seward Alaska. Just finished packing for a fly-in pike fishing trip with a buddy and our kids for the (both) kids birthdays next week. Saw this post and thought I will reply before the wife finds something else for me to do....

Nothing like a good resurrected thread.

Jduck....nice looking bird!(y)

Patio in Oklahoma. Watching the squirrels, songbirds and hummingbirds while checking out AH. Need to do about two more hours of work in the office today and am procrastinating as much as I can.

All the best.

Just getting ready for a Caribou hunt in 2 weeks, hoping the fires won't block the road to Yellowknife.

Sitting in my office right now in the Ocean Reef Club (Key Largo, FL) with Law & Order SVU in the background. I should be doing work instead of being on AH.com, but I cant resist looking at african hunting stuff and dreaming (ssshh no one tell my clients).
Looking forward to going out for drinks and maybe some food later tonight and then watching some HBO later (Boardwalk Empire and True Detective are pretty great shows).

sitting in the loungeroom , looking at the miserable day out side ,have to finish pruning the wifes rose bushes today then get a fire going in the back yard, because im not paying 30 bucks to the extortsionist at the local dump , to do the same .
if l get done early enough , I may sneak off and try filling the freezer and change some sd cards in the cameras .

dreading going back to work on Wednesday ,nearly a whole month off ,now .............
last time l was on land this long,was in 1996 when l done my schooling for my master class 5and marine engineer grade 2,that seems like a lifetime ago.

You can't describe that without pictures spike.t?

ok eric here is kombat kate :D

Image0188.jpg

Nice Mike! Thanks! Sounds like an interesting evening.

Nice Mike! Thanks! Sounds like an interesting evening.

yup it was....vaguely remember lying in the bushes under a tree in the rain waiting for the taxi to arrive.....only not sure how i ended up in the bushes????????:unsure:o_O:whistle::D

Just sat down in the living room for a minute, taking a break. Just got done canning 13 pints of salsa, and am heading out to the garden to pick more tomatoes. I don't think my garden will ever stop producing.

Getting ready to make my knock your socks off dirty rice (I was born in Thibodaux, LA so come by the skills naturally) sipping a sapphire and tonic and wondering whether to switch to the pinot now or after a second. Am about half packed for the trip out to Mozambique on Thursday. Just thinking how glad my bride in no way resembles that armed apparition!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeeWedel71

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois