Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA LIFE MEMBER
Hunted
South Africa (Limpopo, Eastern Cape & Kalahari), Nicaragua, FL, CA, SD, GA, SC, CO
Well, my departure date is quickly approaching. I leave on Wed out of Atlanta on Delta to Joburg, will spend the night at Africa Sky, and depart the next day to the Easter Cape to hunt with Game 4 Safaris. I'll spend 8 days there chasing plains game (Kudu, Eland, Bushbuck & Nyala), plus whatever else I can afford. After that, I'll depart the EC back to Joburg, and spend the night at Africa Sky once again. The next day I will be heading to the Kalahari for 5 days to hunt a lioness with Hans de Klerk Safaris. I'll be in Africa from 26 May to 11 Jun. :) Life is good.

Here are a couple of details.

Rifle: CZ-550 worked on by AHR, & RJ Renner, toped with a Trijicon Accupoint 1-6. Thanks @degoins
Ammo: Factory 300 grs Barnes Vortex. Thanks @Mark Biggerstaff
Sling, belt & ammo carrier. Beautiful work done by and courtesy of @CBeck

I'm not taking a tablet, so I'll write a report once I get back.

Safe travels and hope it's everything you dreamed of.

Enjoy your trip. Can’t wait to see your report along with the pictures

Enjoy it all. Wishing nothing but the best for you.

Have an awesome adventure! Please share it with us upon your return.

Good luck on your hunt! I am leaving tomorrow for RSA to hunt a buff with Thwane Safaris. I'll be gone the 24th- June 3rd. It feels like time has slowed down.

Good luck, I hunted with G4A back in 2018, you WILL have a great time and hunt. Wik, Collin and John are great. Tell them David, Charlotte and Joe from Alabama say hello.

Safe travels, and an awesome adventure to you!

Wish you the best of luck !

You will love the Kalahari

Wishing you the best of luck getting the animals you are after and most of all, have a great time!

Have a great time !

Safe travels and happy hunting! Looking forward to the hunting report!

You didn't mention it as such in your initial post, but from the bullet weight and species you will hunt, I gather your CZ is in .375H&H?

Safe travels and happy hunting!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennyMacke

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double