What is your wallpaper?

Geeze, is that a teradactile or what?
I read an article about that it was supposed to have been killing sheep etc. in Arizona in the late 1800's the men involved claimed it was real. who knows?
 
I'm sure bigger buffalo experts can correct me, but he still looks soft around the edges of his bosses. Definitely looks too young
Blow it up. I see a crack running into the lighter part on lower edge of his left boss. Looks like it must be hard. Perhaps dirty? Or is the crack a wound? He looks like a good candidate for herd breeding bull.
 
No man! Is that bat for real?
The "bat" was found somewhere in one of my searches for strange things. As I've said, I downloaded to use in my class on CITES, and kept it as a screen saver. The stags were also "finds". The schooner is "FAME", a 1911 design from B.B. Crowninshield. And the dog? Yes, Panzer was very real, and the best dog ever.
 
The "bat" was found somewhere in one of my searches for strange things. As I've said, I downloaded to use in my class on CITES, and kept it as a screen saver. The stags were also "finds". The schooner is "FAME", a 1911 design from B.B. Crowninshield. And the dog? Yes, Panzer was very real, and the best dog ever.
I know the feeling, a good dog is priceless. I name mine for their features, so the current one is point of snout. He could as well be broad of beam, but the neighbours might think I was calling the wife.
 
IMG_1159.jpg


My latest wallpaper but I usually change them up ever couple of weeks. Also I figured out how to post photos on here. Needed to download tap talk then load African hunting and sign in. Just couldn’t do it directly from the app.

HH

IMG_1188.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
F6F65465-6D41-46F3-A6AD-485E74274094.jpeg
79D4E259-5D37-4960-AAF6-EFE1E325EBB7.jpeg

Couple ive been using lately, they’re beautifully terrifying. The red hues in the back ground are actually refraction from the largest Forrest fire in Nova Scotian history. A friend and I actually ended up supplying copies of there images to a news organization in France.
 
This is mine at the moment.....
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,246
Messages
1,569,684
Members
168,755
Latest member
optimizetax_
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top