What do you want Santa to bring?

A government which honors the constitution of the United States, and a new 416 Rigby Rising Bite Double.

Save for the rigby for the next 8-12 years..

You’ll obtain it far faster than you’ll get your government wish...

Ok if Santa is feeling generous I wouldn,t mind a canvas bag from Westley RIchards, goes with the Landy.oh, and I need a new pithy, mine got sat on, they don't like that.View attachment 378085
That is a gorgeous bag! I have a similar Ted baker, but looking at this, I now want pockets!

What are the chances the soft gun case guys can make something similar?

I finally made a decision, and Santa has this loaded on his sleigh as we speak. The best part is he will deliver it right to my door, and hopefully to it’s final resting spot with minimal coaxing.

9D1F3141-8EB4-40FA-8355-D10A9D1C03B7.png

He delivered mine ....nothing exciting but needed as old ones didn't exactly have much tread left...and with rains we having at moment its interesting getting on and out and around the ranch....got discount but still bloody expensive ...getting sad when you get excited about off road tyres...

20201215_115405.jpg

20201215_120052.jpg

I ordered some stuff online. The incompetent UPS drivers, decided to deliver it to someone else.
I have had some bad luck lately with UPS & USPS. Had a rifle shipped to my gunsmith a few weeks ago and they dropped it off at the wrong address.... :( Luckily the people who received it walked it over to his shop!
Also, I had shipped another small package via USPS never arrive....4 weeks and counting!

I have had some bad luck lately with UPS & USPS. Had a rifle shipped to my gunsmith a few weeks ago and they dropped it off at the wrong address.... :( Luckily the people who received it walked it over to his shop!
Also, I had shipped another small package via USPS never arrive....4 weeks and counting!
Had a package end up at my neighbors place last week. I got 4 more packages due to arrive today & tommorow. These incompetent morons make me nervous.
They just don't give a crap where your package ends up.

They just don't give a crap where your package ends up.
You can say that again - Really alarms me when a firearm can end up at the wrong address! I told UPS about it and they didn't have much to say...

We are fortunate living on a farm. The UPS, USPS and Fed Ex folks all know us. If it’s got our name on it it’s showing up regardless of what address you put on it. My wife puts together Christmas gift packages of cookies and fudge for all the drivers. That probably doesn’t hurt our cause.

I just got a cold steel mini bugout knife. Overpriced, but I’ve wanted a pocket knife with really good steel for a long time. I tried and tried to lose the old crappy knife ive carried for years but it always came back. I finally decided it was time.

46821EE9-C7BE-4943-8E52-0F94394A704B.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally made a decision, and Santa has this loaded on his sleigh as we speak. The best part is he will deliver it right to my door, and hopefully to it’s final resting spot with minimal coaxing.

View attachment 380667

60 guns....

are you sure its going to be big enough?

:)

I made the mistake of buying a 48 gun safe a few years back and told myself... "I'll never fill this thing.. there will even be room for other valuables, documents, etc... this is going to be great...."

Now I've got about a half a dozen long guns stuffed in closets and under beds that need a better home lol...

I shouldve gone with a 60...

Mine would have to be a 338 Win Mag stainless 20” barrel brush gun. Had my eye on one for a while. I like the shorter barrels for the areas I hunt as I usually do not need the Extra FPS for longer range but the shorter length is easier to get through the brush with. Mrs Santa already let me buy my 375 H&H this year though and she also gave me an early gift the other day as I was going to scout out a spot to take her this weekend for our last gun hunt of the season she handed me a new crossbow to take in case I saw anything...she knew I had been eyeing it for a while. The Win Mag will have to wait a while

60 guns....

are you sure its going to be big enough?

:)

I made the mistake of buying a 48 gun safe a few years back and told myself... "I'll never fill this thing.. there will even be room for other valuables, documents, etc... this is going to be great...."

Now I've got about a half a dozen long guns stuffed in closets and under beds that need a better home lol...

I shouldve gone with a 60...
Well the 60 was less than the 48 from Cabelas, so it seemed like a no brainer!

Although the forces that be on here seem to be slowly converting people to a single rifle with multiple barrels. If I succumb, there may be ample space left over!

One day to go ladies and gents, we are going to have a heck of a spread, the daughters are helping me cook it. How about this for a table, saw it today at Mavros collecting last minute bits and pieces - they never fail to please.
8E9F3CC0-B544-4EFF-AC92-6244483C2A89.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genihi4888

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg