What a great experience !!!!!!

Robert
Thank you for your loyal support towards this Forum, hunting and the industry.
Yes, it remains a challenge to "keep all the balls in the air".
Stay in touch with the Forum.
...of course AH.com does not remove the WELCOME MAT from the front door!
Yes... we are a hunting family..... sometimes we don't agree.... but... we're still family!!!!!
 
Best of luck, I always look forward to you posts! You have a wealth of knowledge.
 
Enysse, thank you for your kind words. I will still be around to answer questions....
 
Best of luck!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,252
Messages
1,570,742
Members
169,142
Latest member
ErmaPetchy
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top