Well boys, what's your temperature like now?

21 F or -6 C in Anchorage Alaska. And according to my unofficial deck table snow gauge we',ve had 26 1/2 inches of snow since last Tuesday.
20221214_102045.jpg

21 F or -6 C in Anchorage Alaska. And according to my unofficial deck table snow gauge we',ve had 26 1/2 inches of snow since last Tuesday. View attachment 505590
+11F at 0700 this morning, now 37F at 1155. Clear and sunny but chance of tomorrow.

I had to let my pickup warmup this morning so I could use the defroster to clear the windshield……haven’t owned an ice scraper in 20 plus years.

I had to let my pickup warmup this morning so I could use the defroster to clear the windshield……haven’t owned an ice scraper in 20 plus years.
I'm OK with my winters. I grew up in Tucson. Zero interest in those summers anymore. And we have a lot less people.

Last edited:
I'm OK with my winters. I grew up in Tucson. Zero interest in those summers.

Trust me, when I can move back to Idaho, I will.

It was 3F here this morning when I was getting fuel for my vehicle. I was wearing Nomex long johns which I bought from a retired military guy at a garage sale several years ago. He assured me they would be warm. They are! More cold tonight with minus 0F wind chill. Yahoo!

Highs of 40ish and lows of 25-30 all week. Glad I live in a tolerable climate. Arizona is a furnace and Canada was the freezer. Kentucky is just right (save for the Tornadoes, and floods, and ice storms, and 4 seasons in 4 hours…)

9 degrees F and headed down
Screenshot_20221216-181404_The%20Weather%20Channel.jpg

24 Fahrenheit with 1.5-2’ of snow here in wretched Minnesnowda. More snow expected. :mad:
More snow on the way with highs in the negatives this coming week.

- 13 C here..30cm of snow last night..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VioletteFg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!