Well boys, what's your temperature like now?

Oh…WAY lower is the stinking problem! Last winter we had two weeks off -30F to -40F! I told Bob when we move, if he ever gets homesick, he can go sit in the chest freezer. Won’t be as cold as here outside, but he can make do!

Gina have some schnapps. It will be warmer soon!!

Around 0 every night for the past three weeks and not warming at all during the day. Just stays cold. But that's not the issue. I've been on the tractor plowing snow 17 of the last 20 days, ughh. Pics out front and back windows of house.

Screen Shot 2023-01-30 at 8.23.21 PM.png

IMG_3842.JPG

At least the snow is fun. I had a great time commuting into the office over the weekend. 8" of snow, driving very early in the morning before the plows made their rounds, empty roads, big v8, rwd, absolutely hilarious.

Powersliding into the carpark with massive great rooster tails flying off the rears is the best and only way to to arrive at work, no matter what the security guys tell me!

As for the temps, about 3F right now with -10ish windchill. My thickest jacket is earning it's keep.

Around 0 every night for the past three weeks and not warming at all during the day. Just stays cold. But that's not the issue. I've been on the tractor plowing snow 17 of the last 20 days, ughh. Pics out front and back windows of house.

View attachment 514247

View attachment 514249
By the way, where in the world are you? I need to add this to my list of places to not ever visit in winter. :E No: :oops:

38° here with the normal 16-22mph winds. It has been ugly all day, overcast and misting rain. Was 55° this morning 46° at noon. Not our normal weather. @fourfive8 you make me feel a lot better. Knowing in the summer you are loving it and we are in triple digits.

And to think, the pool guy just fixed the pump today :ROFLMAO:

At least the snow is fun. I had a great time commuting into the office over the weekend. 8" of snow, driving very early in the morning before the plows made their rounds, empty roads, big v8, rwd, absolutely hilarious.

Powersliding into the carpark with massive great rooster tails flying off the rears is the best and only way to to arrive at work, no matter what the security guys tell me!

As for the temps, about 3F right now with -10ish windchill. My thickest jacket is earning it's keep.
Yep, nothing like it. Big V8 and an overgrown pick up truck, waiting for the rear end to pass the front end. Actually, the long wheelbase, it is like a slow motion ballet to be enjoyed. Much harder on the power train and tires in the summer!

Sitting in Harare airport, it is very muggy and humid in here, but a beautiful clear morning outside at about 25C.
That has to be hard to endure.

Yep, nothing like it. Big V8 and an overgrown pick up truck, waiting for the rear end to pass the front end. Actually, the long wheelbase, it is like a slow motion ballet to be enjoyed. Much harder on the power train and tires in the summer!
Agreed. Lovely cold air, loads of power, no traction. Almost makes up for cleaning all the salt off when you get home.

Agreed. Lovely cold air, loads of power, no traction. Almost makes up for cleaning all the salt off when you get home.
Yep, drive it like you stole it on those icy roads! I do. Ha! Ha! Ha!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OmaMcGill

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg