www.huntsafaris.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
DSC Life Member ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, New Zealand, USA, Canada
Never seen one so big.
awesome kill.
Thank you very much. He was definitely a sly one. Saw something that he didn't like and took the high road. Stopped to look back one last time, and I threaded one through some brush. Absolutely honored to have taken him. He's next to be mounted.

Wyatt Smith

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Since we started counting non-shootings, I killed a buzzard in my youth with two well placed rocks.
I have probably killed a dozen or raccoons with pipes, 2x4s, tire bars, or whatever else was handy. Also a few opossums in the same manner.
And a deer with a combination of an F-250 and a 24” pipe wrench.

justin wiles

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Member of
NWTF
20 years ago…..I killed a quail 30 feet up an oak tree with a smooth rock. My only witness was a Mexican named “jamie” that worked with my cousins landscaping business. He took the quail home and ate it. The look on his face when I killed that quail was amazement/shock. Lol.
I guess high fives are universal language.

I did also killed a few possums one night on a dirt road with my rainbow sandals.

long handled bush axe is my weapon of choice for rattlesnakes,cottonmouths, and any other slithering serpants I run into daily.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRose

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tom Leoni wrote on Nyati67's profile.
Nyatyi, what's the tube dia. on your S&B?
Brian wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
CM,
That is nice work! I would like that cartridge slide for 50-110 Win. I would also use it for 500 S&W. Six cartridge loops would be perfect for me.

I will send you payment immediately.

Thank you,
Akunasek wrote on Jager Waffen74's profile.
do you still have the Ithaca 10 ga semi auto?
kdenn wrote on TROPHY SHIPPERS's profile.
Afternoon, going to South Africa August 22 hunting with wife. will need your help with trophies. what information and how soon do you need it? went to the website and completed the form but seems i have negative energy or something with electronic communication often.
thanks for your help
ken dennison
Docpk wrote on Jager Waffen74's profile.
I would but the Swarovski scope