Weirdest animal shot and what with?

Never seen one so big.
awesome kill.
Thank you very much. He was definitely a sly one. Saw something that he didn't like and took the high road. Stopped to look back one last time, and I threaded one through some brush. Absolutely honored to have taken him. He's next to be mounted.

Since we started counting non-shootings, I killed a buzzard in my youth with two well placed rocks.
I have probably killed a dozen or raccoons with pipes, 2x4s, tire bars, or whatever else was handy. Also a few opossums in the same manner.
And a deer with a combination of an F-250 and a 24” pipe wrench.

20 years ago…..I killed a quail 30 feet up an oak tree with a smooth rock. My only witness was a Mexican named “jamie” that worked with my cousins landscaping business. He took the quail home and ate it. The look on his face when I killed that quail was amazement/shock. Lol.
I guess high fives are universal language.

I did also killed a few possums one night on a dirt road with my rainbow sandals.

long handled bush axe is my weapon of choice for rattlesnakes,cottonmouths, and any other slithering serpants I run into daily.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maximo5631

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,