wasser

Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH wasser!
 
Giday wasser and welcome to the A H forums
 
Hallo wasser,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Wasser, welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
I like your prejudice for KZN.

Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome wasser!
 
Gday
 
Hi i am from kzn in South Africa and has hunted the best part of SA
Thank you Gents i am overwhelmed and yes i have been culling/hunting a bit difficult with this covid thing
 
Welcome aboard wasser? What kind of animals are you culling, what caliber rifle(s) are you using to do so?
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome aboard wasser? What kind of animals are you culling, what caliber rifle(s) are you using to do so?

Hi I use a 243 win 100gr Peregrine for most small plains game culling like impala springbuck blesbuck but have shot right up to a Kudu bull with it
 
Hello and welcome!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,455
Messages
1,576,614
Members
170,609
Latest member
HaleyGreen
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top