WANTED: Leopard Hunt With Dogs 2018

Shannon1966

AH senior member
Reaction score
Member of
FUMC, SCI, NFIB, TLTA
Hunted
Zimbabwe, New Mexico, British Columbia, Colorado, Canada, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Iowa, Mexico
Leopard.jpg

Some background here. I hunted Zim on a dog hunt in 2016 but did not connect. Was not for lack of effort. Blind hunted in Zim this year but did not close the deal. Awesome hunting with the Whittalls and Butch Coaton!!! Plenty of cats and game, it just didn't come together again. Even had one jump out of a tree during the day while looking for a fresh kill.

My 2 quid.................head out from Lichinga...............................FWB

PM sent.

Hi Shannon

I have sent you a mail with details.

Regards,
Adriaan

@Shannon1966, yes dogs are allowed in Mozambique but not sure if the law will be changed next year.

@Shannon1966 if you are serious about doing a dog hunt in Mozambique. Just figure out how to make it happen this year;)

BTW, great picture in your OP (y) Did you take it?

Dear Shannon1966
We offer leopard hunting, but note that it is NOT WITH DOGS.
Let us know where we could be of assistance.

@Shannon1966 if you are serious about doing a dog hunt in Mozambique. Just figure out how to make it happen this year;)

BTW, great picture in your OP (y) Did you take it?
Copied, but have one very similar of a female that the dogs put in a tree. She did not care about the dogs but had her eyes on us. PH said it was time to leave as we were about to get some kitty rash:)

Shannon.......your question of whether dogs are allowed in the Lichinga area has been answered, but my reasons for recommending the area is more than that. The massive granite mountains in N. Moz stick into an arid scrub land as if dropped from space. They are huge. And the massive cracks that extend into them are deep, dark and largely untraveled. With old growth hardwoods, vines and the faint sounds of water trickling in the darkness, they look to me like a leopard could grow old in there without ever seeing a human. If I were to hunt leopards again, it would be there. And I would hunt striped eland on the side..........................FWB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indiagpt

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois