Wanted for 2025 in Namibia only

Do you plan on replica mount for the cheetah? I'm curious of the plans of those who live in countries where it can not be imported.
 
Hi! I will be forwarding information to you today - your email was in my spam folder. Apologies for the delay!
 
Second for Dzombo
 
  • Like
Reactions: JM
  • Like
Reactions: JM
Good luck with plans!
Cheetah is rare trophy.
I dont recall any hunting report for this animal lately on this forum for cheetah.
Hope you will manage!

Looking fwd to your hunting report.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,243
Members
169,306
Latest member
darrickhoppe
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top