Wanted for 2025 in Namibia only

Do you plan on replica mount for the cheetah? I'm curious of the plans of those who live in countries where it can not be imported.
 
Hi! I will be forwarding information to you today - your email was in my spam folder. Apologies for the delay!
 
Second for Dzombo
 
  • Like
Reactions: JM
  • Like
Reactions: JM
Good luck with plans!
Cheetah is rare trophy.
I dont recall any hunting report for this animal lately on this forum for cheetah.
Hope you will manage!

Looking fwd to your hunting report.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,279
Messages
1,571,515
Members
169,366
Latest member
thambprowdehos1973
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top