WANTED: First Time Plains Game Wanted

You would not be able to bring even jerky back here in to the states.
 
I don't live in the US i'm working and living in the UAE


Not sure on the laws taking meat back there. I do know Pieter makes his own biltong but not sure how many days that takes.
 
I don't live in the US i'm working and living in the UAE

I speak under correction, but believe that you should not have any problems.
 
WANTED: First Time Plains Game Safari "Update"

Hello Everyone.

I have a lot new information. Right now my group is a total of 4 hunters and maybe a couple wives and kids. I'm still waiting on a few others that might join. they are still wanting to know more about the cost. All hunters are Americans, most if not all will need firearms rentals since the UAE where we work does not allow weapons.

Here is the list of animals we are looking for right now.

  1. (3) Blue Wildebeest
  2. (3) Gemsbok
  3. (4) Impala
  4. (4) Kudu
  5. (2) Zebra
  6. (1) Red Hartebeest
  7. (1) Nyala
  8. Blesbok
  9. Springbuck
  10. ? (1) Buffalo
This list could grow in a few weeks once people get on board.

I would like to have my taxidermy done in Africa just would like to get more information on this and cost est.

look forward to hearing from you guys now that I have more information

William
 
Dear William
Welcome to this Forum.
We would be happy to assist in the planning process.
Kindly e mail me.
Enjoy the planning process.
 
Hello William,

Welcome to the forum and please do not hesitate to ask questions at any time.

I will send you a private message with more information on our company and what we offer.

Thank you for your time.
 
Hi William

happy to help you get this safari organised and sorted out
firearm hire is no problem
all the species you are looking for we can help you with no problem
please email me
stuart@tallyho.co.za

i sent you a pm too

regards
 
Talk with Pieter a few minutes ago and he is working your quote up now. Go luck in your search and hope it all comes together for your group.
 
Dear William,

Welcome to the forum.
I think we can make you a very good offer for the hunt you are looking for.
I will send you a private message, please dont hesitate to get in contact for any doubt you have.

Best Regards,
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,111
Members
169,260
Latest member
ShennaWatt
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top