huntinlabs

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
I am looking at taking my 2 kids (my son will be 7 next march and my daughter just turned 8) and my wife on a trip. This would be mine and my wifes second trip over but my kids first. I was thinking maybe one animal a piece for my wife and I and my kids a cull or 2 a piece since this will be their first hunting trip where they actually get to hunt. I think it would be awesome for them to be able to say the first animal they ever killed was in africa! So I was wondering if anyone had any packages that may fit our needs?

For me I want a big waterbuck and maybe another animal on take what Africa gives mindset. My wife I know wants a gemsbuck and a warthog I believe. I do know my son wants a warthog (his favorite animal) and my daughter is pretty open and I am as long as there is plenty of them and not very pricey. Then maybe a few culls if you have any available

Hi

You are welcome to pm or email me. We can certainly cater for your needs.

Kind regards James

Hallo we are situated in the North-west of Namibia and also close to Etosha National Park as well as a Himba Orphange Village and a Cheetah Park to take the kids to.
Please email me at info@leopardlegend.com for prices and more information.
Lwyk and Julene Jansen van Vuuren

Hello Sir I have sent you a PM as well.

Morning huntinlabs
I took my 5 year old son and dad to hunt with @Liam Urry Safaris last November. We had the time of our life. As you mentioned in your post my son took his very first animal ever when he shot a real old Warthog at a water hole. He followed that up with a 220 yard shot on a great Springbok. It was a great experience that he talks about all the time.
One suggestion I would give is to visit a school if you can arrange it. This was a true eye opener for my son seeing how not everyone is as fortunate as we are yet they are all very happy. I am sure you can take some school supplies as well as some candy over and your outfitter would be able to find a place in need you could visit. May be worth a thought if you can find the time.

Good morning,

You will get plenty of good places to choose from here but please look into Kingsview Safaris before you choose. My wife and I have been twice and have had a couple other friends go with them. Each time it is nothing but compliments and the family atmosphere they create is second to none. They are completely family oriented and are now friends for life. They thrive in this area and matter of fact when i first booked with them 3 years ago it was because of how comfortable they made me feel. Get ahold of Jono before you book anything his concessions are spectacular and he has all that you want. His prices are very reasonable as well. Feel free to ask me anything as well id be happy to give you an honest opinion.

Kingsviewsafaris.co.za
Jono Mchugh

A couple of thoughts as I was in a similar situation. We ended up going to the East Cape on a family hunt with Game4Africa earlier this year. I posted a review if you are interested in specifics but Wik has an amazing place and was great with my wife and daughter.
For next year Bos en Dal had posted a family hunt and tour offer which we jumped on. This gives us the opportunity to see a different region of SA. Gerrit has been awesome to work with. IMO both are top notch outfitters which could meet your needs.

hi there

pm sent

hope you come right, dont back out, this will be the best family vacay you have ever done!!!

regards

I am looking at taking my 2 kids (my son will be 7 next march and my daughter just turned 8) and my wife on a trip. This would be mine and my wifes second trip over but my kids first. I was thinking maybe one animal a piece for my wife and I and my kids a cull or 2 a piece since this will be their first hunting trip where they actually get to hunt. I think it would be awesome for them to be able to say the first animal they ever killed was in africa! So I was wondering if anyone had any packages that may fit our needs?

For me I want a big waterbuck and maybe another animal on take what Africa gives mindset. My wife I know wants a gemsbuck and a warthog I believe. I do know my son wants a warthog (his favorite animal) and my daughter is pretty open and I am as long as there is plenty of them and not very pricey. Then maybe a few culls if you have any available
Do consider Namibia for your family safari - the old style, true hunting animals in their natural habitat will be special. North Western Namibia is home to outstanding Oryx and Warthog

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btcbuyerapp

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,