WANTED: Corporate Hunt

pastorjimmy

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
South Africa
I am looking to book a 7-8 day corporate hunt for a group. An introductory plains game package would be just fine as none of the guys have ever hunted in Africa. Group could consist of anywhere from 4-16 hunters. A few non hunting guests also.
We are a non profit that builds schools, churches, orphanages, medical facilities, and refugee centers all over the world. We treat our donors to all kinds of trips and would love to treat some to an African Safari experience. Many times we include the spouses if possible.
I am open to suggestions and creativity to help our guests have an incredible experience. Thanks for your time and offers.

I am looking to book a 7-8 day corporate hunt for a group. An introductory plains game package would be just fine as none of the guys have ever hunted in Africa. Group could consist of anywhere from 4-16 hunters. A few non hunting guests also.
We are a non profit that builds schools, churches, orphanages, medical facilities, and refugee centers all over the world. We treat our donors to all kinds of trips and would love to treat some to an African Safari experience. Many times we include the spouses if possible.
I am open to suggestions and creativity to help our guests have an incredible experience. Thanks for your time and offers.
We would be able to help, our unique area will offer non hunting as well as hunting guests a truly memorable and Authentic African safari.
Feel free to contact me!!
My very best.

Hi there

We do large groups all the time
Last year our european groups were between 7 and largest 16 people at once

I would ve happy to host your group

Please send me an email and we could start working everything out

Looking forward

Good Day Pastor Jimmy

Tsala Hunting Safaris would be honoured to host your group.

We are a family owned and operated outfit and would love to share our passion for Africa with you.

Please feel free to contact me anytime with any questions you might have.

Thank you for the work that you do.

Regards

Rouan

I could put a package together for hunters and non hunters. Can you tell me what time of year and what year you would be looking for so I could see if I have an opening for sure. Dont want to say I can help for sure but already be booked up.

@Bos en Dal SAFARIS would be happy to provide a quote. The lodge is located just 90 minutes from OR Tambo airport in Joberg, and there’s a very wide variety of game available. Both convenient and affordable.

We can offer something as well. What kind of packages are you looking for? PM me with a list. We have several non-hunting activites as well.

Morning Jimmy
I will send information to you.
Regards
Zani

Dear Jimmy
We have a concession with an amazing and large Lodge, that wil be perfectly suited for this group. May I ask you to Reach out to me on Email please. info@spearsafaris.com
Hope to hear from you. Ernest

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ga179sale

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you