Wanted 9.3x74r Rifle

Jared

AH senior member
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
72
Reaction score
110
Location
Idaho
Media
1
Hunted
South Africa, Ireland,
I am in the market for a 9.3x74r rifle. I would prefer a double, maybe even an Over under. Let me know you’d be willing to sell or trade off. Thanks
 
I am in the market for a 9.3x74r rifle. I would prefer a double, maybe even an Over under. Let me know you’d be willing to sell or trade off. Thanks
Good luck with your search!
 
Ihave a like new Sabatti sxs 9.3 x 74R a couple years old box papers . make me an offer pictures on request FFL to FFl
 
@Jared there is a Merkle O/U on gunbroker I had been watching. Nice clean rifle yesterday bid was a tad over $3K auction ends Saturday
I actually threw a bid on it a few days ago. There’s a German one that just popped up that really does it for me. The engraving and wood on it is gorgeous.
 
Ihave a like new Sabatti sxs 9.3 x 74R a couple years old box papers . make me an offer pictures on request FFL to FFl
Pm inbound
 
Interested in this, though no trades
IMG_0605.JPG


Chapuis Ugex Double Rifle 9.3x74R. $4000.00
 
The real question is, how does it shoot? Let me know if you decide to sell it. PM me with details. I have lots of trade items as well
 
Mine shoots great. I experimented with a red dot but the iron sights work fine for what I use it for. The recoil seems worse than my .375, it’s retry light.
 
I have a Merkel 141 in 9.3x74r I’d go $6k on. Ejectors and a set trigger.
 
I bought an old German one off gunbroker. She’s a looker, I hope it shoots well! Thank you all for your help
 
I bought an old German one off gunbroker. She’s a looker, I hope it shoots well! Thank you all for your help
Good luck, lets have some pics when you have a chance.
 
I bought an old German one off gunbroker. She’s a looker, I hope it shoots well! Thank you all for your help
You’re the one that beat me then! We’ll played old chap! I got distracted with my son and forgot to check up on it. Enjoy it!
 
You’re the one that beat me then! We’ll played old chap! I got distracted with my son and forgot to check up on it. Enjoy it!
Dang you! It was only $4K at 45 minutes left, I was hoping to steal it for that
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,313
Messages
1,572,559
Members
169,586
Latest member
MichaelaTo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top