Wanted 9.3x74r Rifle

Jared

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
South Africa, Ireland,
I am in the market for a 9.3x74r rifle. I would prefer a double, maybe even an Over under. Let me know you’d be willing to sell or trade off. Thanks

@Jared there is a Merkle O/U on gunbroker I had been watching. Nice clean rifle yesterday bid was a tad over $3K auction ends Saturday

Ihave a like new Sabatti sxs 9.3 x 74R a couple years old box papers . make me an offer pictures on request FFL to FFl

@Jared there is a Merkle O/U on gunbroker I had been watching. Nice clean rifle yesterday bid was a tad over $3K auction ends Saturday
I actually threw a bid on it a few days ago. There’s a German one that just popped up that really does it for me. The engraving and wood on it is gorgeous.

Ihave a like new Sabatti sxs 9.3 x 74R a couple years old box papers . make me an offer pictures on request FFL to FFl
Pm inbound

Interested in this, though no trades
IMG_0605.JPG

Chapuis Ugex Double Rifle 9.3x74R. $4000.00

I’m still trying to decide if I want to keep this Sabatti 9.3x74r or not. It’s not a Cabelas gun. It shoots great md has beautiful wood work. If omeone made the right offer I may let it go.

69D37C8E-76F1-495F-9046-4E3E2D1C7D20.jpeg

The real question is, how does it shoot? Let me know if you decide to sell it. PM me with details. I have lots of trade items as well

Mine shoots great. I experimented with a red dot but the iron sights work fine for what I use it for. The recoil seems worse than my .375, it’s retry light.

I have a Merkel 141 in 9.3x74r I’d go $6k on. Ejectors and a set trigger.

I bought an old German one off gunbroker. She’s a looker, I hope it shoots well! Thank you all for your help

I bought an old German one off gunbroker. She’s a looker, I hope it shoots well! Thank you all for your help
Good luck, lets have some pics when you have a chance.

You’re the one that beat me then! We’ll played old chap! I got distracted with my son and forgot to check up on it. Enjoy it!

You’re the one that beat me then! We’ll played old chap! I got distracted with my son and forgot to check up on it. Enjoy it!
Dang you! It was only $4K at 45 minutes left, I was hoping to steal it for that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg