Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
DSC, NRA, GSCO
Hunted
Saskatchewan, South Africa, Zimbabwe, 33 US states and counting
Looking for 500 NE brass and also softs and solids for reloading. I have about 200 Nosler 470 solids as trading material or a variety of trading material or can purchase outright.

I have some new unfired Hornady and 100 to 200 or so once fired let me know how many your interested

Looking for 500 NE brass and also softs and solids for reloading. I have about 200 Nosler 470 solids as trading material or a variety of trading material or can purchase outright.
Can you use Barnes banded solids. 570gr flat nose.
krish

digging around in my loading room I found 2 unopenned boxes of Hornady 510c 570 GGS solids 50 each if your interested

Definitely...thanks. PM to you.

How about $165, I will hold the earlier order and ship them out together, these bullet weight is heavy but USPS flat rate should handle them all

The check for $200 arrived will let you know when the 165 shows up

Thanks. I think it was sent the next day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DulcieSchi

Latest profile posts

Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.
dogcat1 wrote on WAB's profile.
They are yours. Please send your contact info and which pair you want.
Thanks,
Ross
FDP wrote on dogcat1's profile.
Hello, did both follow through with their transactions? If not, I'll take a pair