Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
DSC, NRA, GSCO
Hunted
Zimbabwe, South Africa, 33 US states and counting
Looking for 500 NE brass and also softs and solids for reloading. I have about 200 Nosler 470 solids as trading material or a variety of trading material or can purchase outright.

I have some new unfired Hornady and 100 to 200 or so once fired let me know how many your interested

Looking for 500 NE brass and also softs and solids for reloading. I have about 200 Nosler 470 solids as trading material or a variety of trading material or can purchase outright.
Can you use Barnes banded solids. 570gr flat nose.
krish

digging around in my loading room I found 2 unopenned boxes of Hornady 510c 570 GGS solids 50 each if your interested

Definitely...thanks. PM to you.

How about $165, I will hold the earlier order and ship them out together, these bullet weight is heavy but USPS flat rate should handle them all

The check for $200 arrived will let you know when the 165 shows up

Thanks. I think it was sent the next day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imogen6571

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois