Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Life, RMEF, Pheasants Forever
Hunted
US, Germany, Africa
Anyone have a 450 Rigby chamber reamer they are wanting to sell?

Pacific tools and dies (PTG) Got what you are looking for.
Screenshot_20240307_000020_Chrome.jpg

Yeah, I'm tracking those guys, but was hoping Rifle57 would pop up, I know he had one at one point

Might be able to help you out. PTG finish reamer & Go and No gauges, used to convert my 416 RSM to to 450 Rigby.
Send me a PM.

Pat

thumbnail_IMG_5086.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_5087.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_5088.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I will buy the package if RobMill does not. Provided it is not a big hassle to get them across the border.

I am in Port Angele, just across the Straits from you.

Hi John, lending them to Rob, but when hes done Ill let you know.
And I've not had to much issue getting stuff back and forth across the border, some times they get held up in customs for a week or so. But they do show up.

Regards

Pat

Hey thanks!

Looks like Rob is also in WA State, so when he is complete with the reamer, I can pay you and he can ship direct to me. This way we will avoid two more border crossings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ldaddy

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.