Walking on the grass...

DOC-404

AH elite
Joined
Jan 25, 2011
Messages
1,251
Reaction score
379
Media
57
Hunting reports
Africa
1
WALKING ON THE GRASS

The room was full of pregnant women with their husbands.


The instructor said, "Ladies, remember that exercise is good for you. Walking is especially beneficial. It strengthens the pelvic muscles and will make delivery that much easier.


Just pace yourself, make plenty of stops and try to stay on a soft surface like grass or a path."


"Gentlemen, remember -- you're in this together. It wouldn't hurt you to go walking with her. In fact, that shared experience would be good for you both."


The room suddenly became very quiet as the men absorbed this information.


After a few moments a man, name unknown, at the back of the room, slowly raised his hand.


"Yes?" said the Instructor.


"I was just wondering if it would be all right if she carries a golf bag while we walk?"


Brings a tear to your eye, doesn't it?


This kind of sensitivity just can't be taught. o_O
 
LOL, he would lucky to be alive!
 
He never heard the shot that killed him..................................
 
LMFAO I resemble this!!! But maybe we could change it to ask if she could still carry a bag of duck decoys???? I gotta steal this one and post it somewhere my wife will see it... (y)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,324
Messages
1,572,936
Members
169,653
Latest member
arthryonsus
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top